Forums

Miscellaneous

Final phase: Stress test

Posted in Youth squads beta

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 8 April 2020, 13:17
Grant, please can you just try to be a bit less rude to people? We see your completely unnecessary aggressiveness over and over again. Calm down man and show people some respect please.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Crew 8 April 2020, 13:52
People need to get a sense of perspective, we're in the middle of a pandemic. As was mentioned earlier, we don't know how peoples' lives are being affected. A little bit of patience at times like this would be a good thing.

Whittall United (Grant) 8 April 2020, 14:20
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Grant, please can you just try to be a bit less rude to people? We see your completely unnecessary aggressiveness over and over again. Calm down man and show people some respect please.
Where was I just aggressive?

I made a suggestion, I wasnt being rude or anything?

I'm completely calm, so not even sure why you're making such assumptions?

You've come here and made completely false accusations, it's you that could probably do with calming down maybe?

@Coptic, if I came across rude, that wasnt my intention, so apologies if that's how it sounds smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 8 April 2020, 14:25
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
People need to get a sense of perspective, we're in the middle of a pandemic. As was mentioned earlier, we don't know how peoples' lives are being affected. A little bit of patience at times like this would be a good thing.
Exactly smiley

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 9 April 2020, 20:17
Whittall United wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Exactly smiley
A short update wouldn't hurt either, last one was about letting the latest batch that were waiting for an approval and some future implementation plans.
We have noticed the 'Youth squad' /Players doesn't show the latest training, but showing the value/TL setting. This is a good addition, however seeing the training was also helpful, especially for the new signed youths with no previous training and 'Talent' designation that are harder to spot from the 40 lot.

FC Sunnyvale (Bubbles) Crew 16 April 2020, 14:40
**Update April 16**

Recently, we've been chasing down a mysterious bug, which occasionally causes a league to have too many clubs in connection with the season update. When that happens, no match fixtures can be created, which means I have to manually remove the extra club and then create a fixtures for the league. It is related to the forced relegation of youth teams, but we have not yet managed to recreate the bug in our development environment.

But, we have also implemented a number of improvements and fixes:

• We fixed a bug that stalled the automatic promotion of players to the senior squad when they turn 23
  • We fixed an problem with excessive font size in mobile browsers on the club history page
  • Improved design of the youth squad section on club history
  • We fixed multiple layout errors on the youth team page with excessive font size in mobile browsers and overflow of "Interesting Players"
  • Added full league standings in the table on the youth squad page
  • Youth squad players are now marked with a different jersey color and icon on the training exercises page
  • Major update to the Assistant Manager page

The assistant manager page has been overhauled.

The player ratings table has been refreshed and is now split into senior and youth squads.

In order to free up some space space, the tables for player characters and "Man of the Match" no longer show players who have either had no playing time or have not been named as "Man of the Match".

In addition, there were columns for international matches, which of course have never been used, so they have been removed.

We have used the extra space to add the number of matches played of each type, as well as the total number. The player's position was also added, to help jog your memory if you can't quite remember all of them by name.

Also, a brand new section has been added that shows minutes on the pitch over the past 7 days, along with the player's mood and the impact on their training effeciency. Although it takes up a lot of space if you have tons of players, its purpose is to provide a quick overview, on a single page, of all your players.

Deepcar Dragons (Matt Colley) 16 April 2020, 15:29
Thank you for your hard work smiley

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 16 April 2020, 16:13
Good news, and looks good. One remark though on the desktop page there is a misalignment:
on the right panels in youth page :

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Crew 16 April 2020, 16:16
Small point but banners aren't properly visible

Deepcar Dragons (Matt Colley) 16 April 2020, 16:27
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Small point but banners aren't properly visible
Thought that was just me