Forums

Miscellaneous

Final phase: Stress test

Posted in Youth squads beta

FC Wonders Wanderers (Martin Tomcik) 14 May 2020, 22:28
Hi. After added youth squad I can`t change numbers of jersey for my all players. Why?

Orange County FC (Andreas Majlund) 22 May 2020, 14:59
Could we possibly get the Youth Squads roster to be a maximum of 22 players like the senior team?
So that each player can have a substitute smiley
Or maybe even 23, so that you have 1 spot for weekly recruits too smiley

Seems there is an issue with the National teams (youth included) for a week or more, there aren't any more players in the squad and from what I remember I used to get notifications but there isn't any since I've deleted them last week at least. For example for France:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/countries/32

Magic Monkeys (Josh) 26 May 2020, 17:42
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Seems there is an issue with the National teams (youth included) for a week or more, there aren't any more players in the squad and from what I remember I used to get notifications but there isn't any since I've deleted them last week at least. For example for France:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/countries/32
Ever since the youth/u21/u23 got changed its been broken. Hoping its a known issue and that it's being fixed, I always use the squads as its handy to keep track of Ukrainians

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 27 May 2020, 18:27
Absolutely no disrespect Sunnyvale, but although it's nice to see graphics describing mood changes, what is far far more important is adjusting the crazy rate that mood points are lost for players in-between senior and youth teams. I and others have asked you (as a priority) to address this please, not to spend time producing pretty charts, which can come later, or at least should have done instead. You don't even acknowledge that excessive mood loss in these players is a mess and just antagonising your customers. Please can you at least say something on this, whether it's that you wont be making any changes anytime soon, or that changes are imminent? Thank you.
Rolf.

Magic Monkeys (Josh) 28 May 2020, 11:29
Seems as though national squads has just been fixed, just got lots of messages confirming players have been picked.

SuDoku AFC (Howard Garns) Crew 27 June 2020, 21:35
Just a minor thing:
the "Fixtures" for the Youth FA Cup show the Division placement of the Senior team - not the Youth team.