Forums

Miscellaneous

Final phase: Stress test

Posted in Youth squads beta

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 24 July 2020, 10:51
A further error occurs on the new Youth Training screens. If a player hits age 24 and is moved to the senior squad, they are still shown as in the training group they were in on the junior training table (for the particular trainer they were with). Although their training is unaffected (not duplicated), they are impossible to move without deleting that training module and recreating it.
Rolf (in case anyone is listening...)

Arsenäl FC (Finto) 24 July 2020, 11:08
Newcastle U FC wrote:
A further error occurs on the new Youth Training screens. If a player hits age 24 and is moved to the senior squad, they are still shown as in the training group they were in on the junior training table (for the particular trainer they were with). Although their training is unaffected (not duplicated), they are impossible to move without deleting that training module and recreating it.
Rolf (in case anyone is listening...)
I would imagine he was impossible to move from the youth training table because he had already moved to the senior squad. Did you try to refresh the page to see if he was still in the youth training group before you deleted the training group?

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 24 July 2020, 11:21
yes

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 28 July 2020, 08:01
There is a bug in the youth results, each league match seems to append u23 to the results leading to multiple u23 :
Tuesday, Jul 28
Leeds 3 - 0 FC Viitorul Constanta L 06:30 Ligue 1 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 31 July 2020, 17:29
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
There is a bug in the youth results, each league match seems to append u23 to the results leading to multiple u23 :
Tuesday, Jul 28
Leeds 3 - 0 FC Viitorul Constanta L 06:30 Ligue 1 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23
Update smiley

The Faroes 2 - 1 FC Viitorul Constanta L 16:00 Ligue 1 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23 - U23

SuDoku AFC (Howard Garns) Crew 31 July 2020, 17:34
Another small issue:
when navigating from the Squads tab,
to Team overview
the Next match only ever shows the next Senior match.

It would be better if it showed the next match for whichever squad is playing next ...

Tru Blu FC (Kiryienka) 5 August 2020, 08:36
EDIT: My bad, I thought that there was something wrong with training but I realise now that some of my players had just already trained today before signing on to my team. Never mind this message, but I will leave it here for context.
Tru Blu FC wrote:
As this is relevant to the way the youth squads were implemented, I am putting this here as I'm not sure where else to present this problem. I participated in the youth squad beta and subscribed to VM Premium for 3 months, ending about two days ago. After that point, I sold off all my players and just put together a new team to solely play senior leagues until I'm in a comfortable enough financial position to invest in a subscription again. That new team has some younger players on it, but none of them are on the youth squad (aside from one who didn't sell when I sold off the rest of my team).

I attempted to do training for all of my players, and as I no longer have VM Premium, I only have access to senior squad training. All of my players are on my senior squad, so I didn't think there would be any problem, but only 9 of my players trained. Is there something I'm missing here or am I just unable to train all my players without access to youth training