Miscellaneous

Free Banners & Logos!

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

The Paul Mersonaries (Sam) 19 April 2020, 13:09
Capitol United FC wrote:
Vortex FC wrote:
Capitol United FC wrote:
Vortex FC wrote:
Hiya, for some reason it has declined the banner, but I'm not sure why, maybe it is because the founding year of my club is in 2013 and not 2014? Maybe you could help. Thanks
It says 2013 on both so I'm not sure if thats the problem. Try again and make sure you saved the image I posted for the banner and upload that way instead of taking a screenshot if you were doing that. Let me know how it goes!
unfortunately it still is getting rejected. any idea how i can get in touch with someone who can fix this? I’ve checked all the guidelines and the banner and logo both don’t break any of the rules...
Try writing a support ticket to the Vman staff and see if they can do anything about it.
Hey, I posted a ticket etc and someone told me that apparently my club was founded in 2014, and that's why the banner and logo kept getting declined. Peculiar though because on my information page it says 2013. Regardless sorry for the trouble but would you be able to change the years to 2014 so it gets accepted? Thanks very much

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 19 April 2020, 18:41
Johns Army wrote:
Let’s see what you can do... smiley use your creativity to design me one please ty
Would be happy to but you gotta use the template haha

Bexley FC (Chris) 19 April 2020, 19:33
Mine has been rejected dus to the use of words, any chance of a tweak if you still have it in file ?

thanks

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 19 April 2020, 20:39
Bexley FC wrote:
Mine has been rejected dus to the use of words, any chance of a tweak if you still have it in file ?

thanks
I already fixed it earlier, should be in like page 2 or 3

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 19 April 2020, 22:02
Celtic Roar wrote:
Capitol United FC wrote:

Thanks Teo! Is it possible to have the colour a bit more red and the banner full sized?

If not don't worry, it looks really good! smiley

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 19 April 2020, 22:09
Vortex FC wrote:
Capitol United FC wrote:
Vortex FC wrote:
Capitol United FC wrote:
Vortex FC wrote:
Hiya, for some reason it has declined the banner, but I'm not sure why, maybe it is because the founding year of my club is in 2013 and not 2014? Maybe you could help. Thanks
It says 2013 on both so I'm not sure if thats the problem. Try again and make sure you saved the image I posted for the banner and upload that way instead of taking a screenshot if you were doing that. Let me know how it goes!
unfortunately it still is getting rejected. any idea how i can get in touch with someone who can fix this? I’ve checked all the guidelines and the banner and logo both don’t break any of the rules...
Try writing a support ticket to the Vman staff and see if they can do anything about it.
Hey, I posted a ticket etc and someone told me that apparently my club was founded in 2014, and that's why the banner and logo kept getting declined. Peculiar though because on my information page it says 2013. Regardless sorry for the trouble but would you be able to change the years to 2014 so it gets accepted? Thanks very much

Reading City FC (Dan) 19 April 2020, 22:15
Capitol United FC wrote:
Celtic Roar wrote:
Capitol United FC wrote:

Thanks Teo! Is it possible to have the colour a bit more red and the banner full sized?

If not don't worry, it looks really good! smiley

Thanks Teo!!

Crackalackin (Leroy) 19 April 2020, 22:21
These are great. Good work man smiley

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 19 April 2020, 22:46
Crackalackin wrote:
These are great. Good work man smiley
Thanks man!

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 19 April 2020, 23:08