Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Cups

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 14 June 2020, 16:45
Arsenäl FC wrote:
No need to laugh seems like we had one of the most entertaining finals on vm smiley

I had some players in 80% energy’s too which is pretty good game if I say so. smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 14 June 2020, 16:53
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
No need to laugh seems like we had one of the most entertaining finals on vm smiley

I had some players in 80% energy’s too which is pretty good game if I say so. smiley
Great match

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 14 June 2020, 16:56
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

No need to laugh? smileysmileysmiley
My main centre defender missed the final sure after getting a red in the semi. Only for that it would of been 5-0 smiley

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 14 June 2020, 17:11
12 spots left at this time in the under 23 virtual manager cup...

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 21 June 2020, 16:36
https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/75616456/summary

Take that Finto smiley easy peasy... I do wonder how you always get the home ties too..

3-0 away.. against your best team which started off with more energy too... what shall your excuse be... hmm smiley

Bragging rights lol

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 June 2020, 16:43
smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 June 2020, 17:08
The score line doesn't tell the full story John boy. 4 shots on target each. 39% possession in 1st half for you. 61% for me and you had 1 shot on target in 1st half and scored. Your keeper got man of the match for a reason. Congrats on your 1st win against me in the youth cups. 3 wins for me, 1 win for you smiley Impossible to win every time smiley

Yes, my best team but all our matches have been our best teams so you have no excuse there smiley

Bottom line is I have beaten you more than you have beaten me smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 21 June 2020, 17:19
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The score line doesn't tell the full story John boy. 4 shots on target each. 39% possession in 1st half for you. 61% for me and you had 1 shot on target in 1st half and scored. Your keeper got man of the match for a reason. Congrats on your 1st win against me in the youth cups. 3 wins for me, 1 win for you smiley Impossible to win every time smiley

Yes, my best team but all our matches have been our best teams so you have no excuse there smiley

Salty smiley pretty sure all our matches have been at your ground too... home advantage and all.. give me a home tie and I’ll beat ya again smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 June 2020, 19:24
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

Salty smiley pretty sure all our matches have been at your ground too... home advantage and all.. give me a home tie and I’ll beat ya again smiley
Nope smiley You lost already at home to me 1-0 in cup when I scored 114th winner smiley

If i was salty, trust me, i wouldn't congratulate you. I was just laying down the facts mate in my previous message. See you this season smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 June 2020, 19:29
Fight fight fight smiley