Forums

Miscellaneous

My Idea.

Posted in Ideas/development

Derry City FC (Brendan Rodgers) 3 May 2020, 15:33
Players from Northern Ireland And Ireland should have more realistic names, if possible.

Cant Score (Hello) 3 May 2020, 20:47
This problem isn't exclusive to Ireland, Northern Ireland. I believe you'll find the same problem occurring for players from most nations. I think you will tend to see the forename, surname word-list consist of 'traditional' names for each nation. I could be wrong but I think if you E-Mail support asking for a name request, with proof such a name exists in real life e.g. if the surname Grigg isn't available you can point out Will Grigg and the crew will add the option.

Whittall United (Grant) 4 May 2020, 12:26
A F C Wimbledon wrote:
This problem isn't exclusive to Ireland, Northern Ireland. I believe you'll find the same problem occurring for players from most nations. I think you will tend to see the forename, surname word-list consist of 'traditional' names for each nation. I could be wrong but I think if you E-Mail support asking for a name request, with proof such a name exists in real life e.g. if the surname Grigg isn't available you can point out Will Grigg and the crew will add the option.
This is correct, i've even had my own name added smiley

Derry City FC (Brendan Rodgers) 4 May 2020, 12:36
How do I contact them?

Do you have an email?

Whittall United (Grant) 4 May 2020, 12:49

Derry City FC (Brendan Rodgers) 6 May 2020, 05:00
Perhaps a 6 hour and 10 hour option for expiry category.

The ability to search for multiple nationalities at one time.