Forums

Miscellaneous

Exercises

Posted in General

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 21 May 2020, 10:05
So I’ve recently bought premium for a month to trial it out and I was just on the exercises section and I decided to set some exercises up for some of the younger players I have. Can someone please tell me if it helps and improves them a lot and do I need a trainer to work with them or can you do without as money is quite short at the moment.

Ad Pontes FC (Steve) 21 May 2020, 13:51
Trainers on your training ground would be a waste of your money. You will hardly see any improvement on your players, and will probably be better off playing older players and working up the leagues for now. Oh and if you have time on your hands, flipping players will make you some money, not that I'm a fan of flipping. Best to get upto grey or black training facility before trying to make money from training with trainers and youth players. Best for you at the moment is to improve training facilities and stadium as needed as you move up the leagues.

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 21 May 2020, 13:53
Fair point but will they still train better with exercises without a trainer?

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 21 May 2020, 14:58
YCFC wrote:
No, you need a trainer to use exercises smiley

But as said above, trainers are pointless on a Training Ground, I wouldn't touch trainers until at least Standard Training Facility (1 gold star) personally

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 21 May 2020, 18:12
Fox Valley FC wrote:
YCFC wrote:
No, you need a trainer to use exercises smiley

But as said above, trainers are pointless on a Training Ground, I wouldn't touch trainers until at least Standard Training Facility (1 gold star) personally
100% agree with what he is saying on trainers.

Also, flipping players is really the only way to make good money, until you get to the upper level training grounds. You could probably reach WCTF in about 200 years without flipping....LOL

Fastest way to make $$ (and hardest) is to flip players in the live auctions. This is of course a lot of work, time consuming and can be both frustrating and exhilarating.

2nd fastest way to make $$ is to buy players at good value in the auctions and then put them on the transfer list at an attractive price. However, this is probably best suited for those that have good training facilities with a trainer. This should be your long-term goal IMO, plus winning championships.

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 21 May 2020, 23:34
Thank you everyone for the replies, it helps a lot.