Melwood Academy FC (Jordan Hayman) 17 June 2020, 13:31
Any other valuations on these appreciated too:
Link removed BW Player on T/L

Rocky Royals (Deeptanshu Vatsa) 19 June 2020, 15:47
Melwood Academy FC wrote:

Any valuations appreciated
Thanks
This one is not going to become a world class player but i think if you wait for 1-2 months then you will be able to get about 1.5 millions for him if he trains well

Rocky Royals (Deeptanshu Vatsa) 19 June 2020, 15:49
Any other valuations on these appreciated too:
Keep both of them as they will be future stars for you. I would say that your transfer listed prices are nothing but much higher. You should either wait for 1-2 months or just slash around 50-60% of their prices if you are in urgent need of money.

Melwood Academy FC (Jordan Hayman) 19 June 2020, 17:07
Brilliant thanks for your help, curious about why the first one wont turn out similar to the others?
Thanks
Jordan

Rocky Royals (Deeptanshu Vatsa) 20 June 2020, 04:22
Brilliant thanks for your help, curious about why the first one wont turn out similar to the others?
Thanks
Jordan
He is also good but not good as the next 2 players. But still he is a good player and i would say that he will become a elite player but not a world class player and i think my valuation was low but now i would say that you should wait for 2 months before his value sky rockets. It is tricky to find value of his kind of players. So, I would suggest you to wait for at least 2 months. You know "Practice makes a man perfect"
Regards,
Deeptanshu Vatsa

Melwood Academy FC (Jordan Hayman) 25 June 2020, 17:30
Nice one thanks mate, appreciate your feedback

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 26 June 2020, 10:03
/Locked Player on Transfer List