Forums

Miscellaneous

Other Ways to make money

Posted in Ideas/development

Toro FC (Joe) 23 June 2020, 23:59
I think there should be other ways for clubs to generate money -

1. Revamp the whole Sponsorships Area, generate money from adverts from sponsors and maybe have more than one sponsors, and have different requirements or goals for extra money, i.e have a top goalscorer or most saves etc.

2. Sponsors for Youth and Main Teams?

3.Generate more revenue from ticket sales, i.e have realistic credits per game instead of 5 through to 9. I understand moving this up might cause problems in the market, but it would balance out over time

4. Generate money from maybe taking out loans and you pay this back with intrest (In game of course!) You could have options to take out set loans, these should only be offered to teams suitable and could max out at 200,000 to stop bigger teams from abusing it?

5. Generate more by creating an advertising section to attract more fans, let's say you pay 10,000 credits to run a small tv advert and that generates an extra 100 fans for you team, you could only run these once per season and you would lose fans once the marketing was over perhaps? This would boost stadium numbers in result making you more money.

Let me know what you think

Whittall United (Grant) 24 June 2020, 12:37
While i like the idea of more money, its a fine balancing act to get it right.

The more money filtered into game, will likely push player prices up, hence not really having an affect on our accounts, because we would now be paying more for players.

There is definitely space for improvements though smiley

Toro FC (Joe) 24 June 2020, 14:11
Whittall United wrote:
While i like the idea of more money, its a fine balancing act to get it right.

The more money filtered into game, will likely push player prices up, hence not really having an affect on our accounts, because we would now be paying more for players.

There is definitely space for improvements though smiley
Yeah I agree, I think the game just needs to offer more ways to let teams earn more, it should promote more competition between teams and leagues should be harder because teams might have more money to buy better players. Therefore for older players of the game like myself have bit more of a challenge

But I agree it is a balancing act, sometimes though you will not not know unless you try and you could always reverse the changes if it heavily impacted the game for users