Forums

Miscellaneous

Pay to play concept - why I quit the game

Posted in Ideas/development

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 29 June 2020, 07:23
I just got a message that the capacity of my stadium was reduced because I am not the paying user. I cannot extend the capacity of some stands because after I click on Upgrade it transfers me to payment gate. Also when I click on some links in menu I am directly transferred to the payment gate. When I usually pay for some game I do it because I want to support the development. But here I would have to pay because I am extorted by Devs that I cannot enjoy the game otherwise.

I spent two nice days in the game, I explored most of the game aspects (enjoyed most of them) but I think that it is time for me to leave the game now.

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 29 June 2020, 07:23
I would also want to say thanks to users who offered me help and guided me really well through the beginnings.

Whittall United (Grant) 30 June 2020, 15:43
So you want to play for free, you can.

Its a business when all said and done, and guess what business's need?

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 30 June 2020, 15:47
Whittall United wrote:
So you want to play for free, you can.

Its a business when all said and done, and guess what business's need?
I dont want necessary to play for free. I play three other managers where I pay bonus services. But bonus service means that I am offered something that is luxurious. I am not paying in those games when i get game money for it or something that should be in free version.

Whittall United (Grant) 30 June 2020, 16:03
Im sorry, who are you to say what should be free in this game or any game for that matter?

If you enjoy the game, then support it, if not, probably best you move along.

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 30 June 2020, 16:09
Whittall United wrote:
Im sorry, who are you to say what should be free in this game or any game for that matter?

who am I? potential customer, someone who is willing to give you feedback. Normally when someone does not like something, he just leaves and does not tell you why. I might give you the answer to why other people like me left this game. You don't like the reality? I am sorry.

Whittall United (Grant) 30 June 2020, 23:54
SK SLAVIA PRAHA wrote:
Whittall United wrote:

who am I? potential customer, someone who is willing to give you feedback. Normally when someone does not like something, he just leaves and does not tell you why. I might give you the answer to why other people like me left this game. You don't like the reality? I am sorry.
You ain't a potential customer at all, unless they change the game to suit you smiley

We'll have to agree to disagree here I reckon.

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 1 July 2020, 14:06
I would prefer to speak with a Dev rather than with Mod. I would like to know if they are willing to listen to users

Team Alexander (Alexander) 1 July 2020, 14:32
I believe FC SUNNYVALE is a dev

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 11 August 2020, 08:16
is there any way to immediately delete the team?