Forums

Miscellaneous

Loans

Posted in Ideas/development

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 2 August 2020, 01:02
I think it would be a good idea to be able to loan money with interest and to be paid over a few seasons or a specific timescale. If your unable to pay them back then a percentage of gate revenue to be taken

Team Alexander (Alexander) 2 August 2020, 14:07
FORTHEWIN wrote:
I think it would be a good idea to be able to loan money with interest and to be paid over a few seasons or a specific timescale. If your unable to pay them back then a percentage of gate revenue to be taken
Yeah I agree, think the interest should be something like 3% of the sum you owe each month.

Leeds United AFC (Neil) 3 June 2022, 17:23
Loaning out, bringing in loan players. Agree a % figure near their daily wage figure between the two teams, and loans would be season long.

Transfer figures are getting stupid, especially in certain positions. The figures that people set up as a transfer fee are also stupid, there should be a maximum limit somebody can ask above their value, the same as when bidding. Would also stop people moving money between teams that goes on all the time.

Leeds United AFC (Neil) 3 June 2022, 17:26
Sorry, just found threads about loans, disappointing.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 4 June 2022, 16:11
Leeds United AFC wrote:
Loaning out, bringing in loan players. Agree a % figure near their daily wage figure between the two teams, and loans would be season long.

Transfer figures are getting stupid, especially in certain positions. The figures that people set up as a transfer fee are also stupid, there should be a maximum limit somebody can ask above their value, the same as when bidding. Would also stop people moving money between teams that goes on all the time.
You've almost tread on your own point, loans don't work in theory because of those people that do move money between teams