Forums

Miscellaneous

Anybody else?

Posted in Off Topic

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 August 2020, 14:28
Been losing weight over lockdown? I've done just over 2 stone - currently the lightest I've been in about 8 years! smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 2 August 2020, 18:27
I think for a little while I went the other direction lol, currently trying to make more of an effort though as I'm still furloughed

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 August 2020, 18:49
That was my logic. As soon as lockdown was announced, I figured it would only go one of two ways so I decided to put some effort into making sure it went the right way. Could have lost more tbh but I'm not being militant, just doing the process.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 2 August 2020, 19:11
No Pukki No Party wrote:
That was my logic. As soon as lockdown was announced, I figured it would only go one of two ways so I decided to put some effort into making sure it went the right way. Could have lost more tbh but I'm not being militant, just doing the process.
2 stone is fantastic though mate, pleased for you smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 3 August 2020, 01:30
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Been losing weight over lockdown? I've done just over 2 stone - currently the lightest I've been in about 8 years! smiley
Haha yup, absolutely. I have lost weight too and no doubt whatsoever it's due to the lockdown where i use to frequently visit cafes and let's just say not exactly eat healthy food.

Murteirinha (Manager of Murteirinha) 6 August 2020, 22:44
Congrats man! I started a diet in the middle of May myself. Started off 236lbs and currently 208lbs so i've lost 2 stone myself smiley - It helps being 6'4 as my maintenance is alot higher smiley - Aiming to drop to 170

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 8 August 2020, 18:13
Sporting CP wrote:
Congrats man! I started a diet in the middle of May myself. Started off 236lbs and currently 208lbs so i've lost 2 stone myself smiley - It helps being 6'4 as my maintenance is alot higher smiley - Aiming to drop to 170
Well done mate! I'm only 5'7 and my metabolism is awful so I have to be really careful with what I eat. Would like to lose about 8-10 more pounds and then going to start bulking up a bit in the gym. I know I should do both at same time really but seeing the weight dropping on the scales is keeping me motivated atm.

Murteirinha (Manager of Murteirinha) 9 August 2020, 13:05
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Sporting CP wrote:
Well done mate! I'm only 5'7 and my metabolism is awful so I have to be really careful with what I eat. Would like to lose about 8-10 more pounds and then going to start bulking up a bit in the gym. I know I should do both at same time really but seeing the weight dropping on the scales is keeping me motivated atm.
Cheers man. You've dropped about 30 pounds already so the last 8-10 shouldn't be a problem at all! Honestly it's probably easier to drop the weight before you start bulking anyway. Unfortunately I can't exercise currently as i'm waiting on tendon lengthening surgery but I'm doing the best I can under the circumstances smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 11 August 2020, 15:57
I'm back on my bike this week for the first time in years.
Thought I might take advantage of the £50 cycle repair scheme - but as my machine isn't worth £50 that seems a bit daft.
Anyway, dug it out of the garage, oiled it up, & I'm starting circuits of our local sports track smiley
Not bothered with getting on the scales as increased fitness is more important to me than actually the amount of weight I might be able to shed....