Forums

Miscellaneous

Cup competitions

Posted in Ideas/development

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 20 August 2020, 12:03
Hi all, i know there is the newcomers challenge, but what i've noticed in this is that there is still some pretty established clubs in here that can dominate. Would it be an idea to bring in an introduction cup, for teams that are say less than 6 mths-1 year old? That way people who are newer to the game won't get disheartenend about the cups and encourages participation, even if the rewards for such a competition are small. At least it gives newer players more experience in them and incentive to keep going to win something.

Also, i stuggled a little to find entry to the cups, would it be possible to move to club house under say friendlies?

Thanks

Whittall United (Grant) 20 August 2020, 12:10
The newcomers cup is poorly named now.
It was given that name when they opened the game up to non danish users.

The entry requirements should be changed or the name, and i have asked this on a few occasions.

I reckon it will be changed, just a matter of when smiley

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 20 August 2020, 12:22
Great thanks for the response

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 1 January 2021, 11:25
Whittall United wrote:
The newcomers cup is poorly named now.
It was given that name when they opened the game up to non danish users.

The entry requirements should be changed or the name, and i have asked this on a few occasions.

I reckon it will be changed, just a matter of when smiley
i dont think it will ever get changed, everyone has been asking for the changed for years and years...
the only changed ever happened to it, was when the DANISH were allowed to joined it...
it should be when you have won it, you shouldn't be allowed to enter, or after a year, as you are not new by then....