Forums

Miscellaneous

Injured Players... Train or NOT to train...

Posted in Ideas/development

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 13 November 2020, 20:31
do injured players train in normal football teams? no
so maybe if we have a injured player we can put them in a section where they dont get trained??
just a idea smiley

Whittall United (Grant) Moderator 15 November 2020, 13:51
Why?

Theres no downside to training an injured player on this game, you would just be wasting the little gains they make when injured smiley

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 15 November 2020, 14:43
so lets say the team you support, there main player go injured, YOUR SAYING in real teams you would want them still be trained, I DONT THINK SO!
so why should they here...

The Dark Carnival (Pogo) 15 November 2020, 15:50
CoventryAllStars wrote:
so lets say the team you support, there main player go injured, YOUR SAYING in real teams you would want them still be trained, I DONT THINK SO!
so why should they here...
I don't think that's what Grant said at all.

I think he quite clearly said, on this GAME, which isn't real life, that there is no point not training injured players...

You are aware this is a game, right?

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 15 November 2020, 18:25
The Dark Carnival wrote:
CoventryAllStars wrote:
so lets say the team you support, there main player go injured, YOUR SAYING in real teams you would want them still be trained, I DONT THINK SO!
so why should they here...
I don't think that's what Grant said at all.

I think he quite clearly said, on this GAME, which isn't real life, that there is no point not training injured players...

You are aware this is a game, right?
well considering ive played this longer than you i think i know its a game...... do you?

The Dark Carnival (Pogo) 17 November 2020, 10:42
CoventryAllStars wrote:
well considering ive played this longer than you i think i know its a game...... do you?
Perfectly aware, which is why I'm not crying about pointless things because they're not exactly like real life.

Whittall United (Grant) Moderator 18 November 2020, 12:15
CoventryAllStars wrote:
so lets say the team you support, there main player go injured, YOUR SAYING in real teams you would want them still be trained, I DONT THINK SO!
so why should they here...
Yeah, you seem to have completely missed my point smiley

But lets run with your point about real life.
Do you honestly think when a player gets injured, he just sits at home and doesn't train at all? Because you are very much mistaken, so technically, VM is doing it right smiley

Not sure what all the hostility is about, you had an idea, i explained why there was no need for it and dare i say it, seems you have spat your dummy out, completely for no reason.

Not all ideas are good ideas, so take it on the chin and move on smiley

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 18 November 2020, 19:13
Whittall United wrote:
CoventryAllStars wrote:
so lets say the team you support, there main player go injured, YOUR SAYING in real teams you would want them still be trained, I DONT THINK SO!
so why should they here...
Yeah, you seem to have completely missed my point smiley

But lets run with your point about real life.
Do you honestly think when a player gets injured, he just sits at home and doesn't train at all? Because you are very much mistaken, so technically, VM is doing it right smiley

Not sure what all the hostility is about, you had an idea, i explained why there was no need for it and dare i say it, seems you have spat your dummy out, completely for no reason.

Not all ideas are good ideas, so take it on the chin and move on smiley
lol your a joke... if a player has broke hes leg, he doesnt train...DO YOU THINK THEY DO TRAIN... i dont think so. so shhhh.

Whittall United (Grant) Moderator 19 November 2020, 22:07
CoventryAllStars wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
CoventryAllStars wrote:
so lets say the team you support, there main player go injured, YOUR SAYING in real teams you would want them still be trained, I DONT THINK SO!
so why should they here...
Yeah, you seem to have completely missed my point smiley

But lets run with your point about real life.
Do you honestly think when a player gets injured, he just sits at home and doesn't train at all? Because you are very much mistaken, so technically, VM is doing it right smiley

Not sure what all the hostility is about, you had an idea, i explained why there was no need for it and dare i say it, seems you have spat your dummy out, completely for no reason.

Not all ideas are good ideas, so take it on the chin and move on smiley
lol your a joke... if a player has broke hes leg, he doesnt train...DO YOU THINK THEY DO TRAIN... i dont think so. so shhhh.
smiley so a player is only able to train his legs, ok buddy smiley smiley smiley
Reply