Forums

Miscellaneous

Testing the waters again

Posted in General

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 21 November 2020, 11:20
Attempting to start back into the game after a few more years away. I see many familiar faces still posting and playing. Not seeing too many new faces though. I’m not sure if that is a good or bad sign for what is to come over the next few weeks as I try and figure out all the changes that have occurred in my absence, which seem to be plentiful fortunately.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 November 2020, 11:30
Welcome back smiley

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 21 November 2020, 22:46
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Welcome back smiley
Nothing like dropping 100 mil and a few hours rebuilding. Nothing says welcome back like trying to find decent trainers.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 November 2020, 23:01
Teufel hunden wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Welcome back smiley
Nothing like dropping 100 mil and a few hours rebuilding. Nothing says welcome back like trying to find decent trainers.
smiley it's a nightmare

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 21 November 2020, 23:07
I’m just glad I have a team fielded and some youths to train. One of my very first youths found shows some promising results on day 1 as well. Pretty sure I’m just going to keep him for a bit tho.

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 21 November 2020, 23:42
Teufel hunden wrote:
I’m just glad I have a team fielded and some youths to train. One of my very first youths found shows some promising results on day 1 as well. Pretty sure I’m just going to keep him for a bit tho.
Hey mate, welcome back. I may have a couple of 19/20`s if interested. Tried sending the links by message but you`re only accepting messages from your friends list. Allow me access and I`ll send them on over. Cheers.

Final Whistle (join) 22 November 2020, 14:48
Teufel hunden wrote:
Attempting to start back into the game after a few more years away. I see many familiar faces still posting and playing. Not seeing too many new faces though. I’m not sure if that is a good or bad sign for what is to come over the next few weeks as I try and figure out all the changes that have occurred in my absence, which seem to be plentiful fortunately.
Congrats on returning, hope it sticks... I've seen countless posts that after 2 weeks they had players contracts expiring and never logging back in. I'm one of the new ones, played for a year and few months.