Forums

Miscellaneous

VM Awards are back

Posted in General

FC Deluga (Deluga) Forum moderator 23 December 2020, 11:50
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Yes. I think many of our counterparts were not happy they were scrapped so I'm guessing that was the reason they were introduced back.
Unfortunately you are right. A lot of danes were not happy that Awards retired. Personally I don't like Awards, and I won't vote either.
But I am happy that Dennis decided to downgrade the prices for Awards by a lot. I am actually excited to see how many would vote this time, since there are no chance to win premium through votes.

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 26 December 2020, 22:04
Next year could we get new catograys as its rhe same old people.... Least its not dominated by danish clubs for a change tho

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 26 December 2020, 22:05
FC Deluga wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Yes. I think many of our counterparts were not happy they were scrapped so I'm guessing that was the reason they were introduced back.
Unfortunately you are right. A lot of danes were not happy that Awards retired. Personally I don't like Awards, and I won't vote either.
But I am happy that Dennis decided to downgrade the prices for Awards by a lot. I am actually excited to see how many would vote this time, since there are no chance to win premium through votes.
Its a shame relly as i got prem in my firat year in the vtes.... Its y im stkll here and cant get rid of me lol