Forums

Miscellaneous

ETA on WCTF

Posted in General

Man Stoj FC (Aleksandar Stoj) 21 December 2020, 14:14
Hi all managers,

Those managers who are managing clubs with World Class Training facility, How long roughly did it take to get that facility? I've been playing since 2018 non-stop and I'm currently on Professional Training Facility, but my club balance is around 26 mil and raising

Inter Miami CF (Casper) 21 December 2020, 17:47
About 2 years for me. But I was lucky and found two wildcards that both sold for 23+ mil! smiley

Final Whistle (join) 21 December 2020, 17:48
16-17 months. It's around one year with payed license. But others took even 9 months or less, others 3 years. Depends on how you play, is your target WCTF from the beginning? Or did you take some time to explore the game, enjoy promoting a bit on the beginning... Also what is the time spent on transfer /auction?

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 21 December 2020, 17:56
It took me exactly 1 year and 2 months to get WCTF. I did not even have a single promising youth.

For the first 3 months I was actively flipping players daily in the auctions (a lot of work). After that, I just started buying players in the auctions and selling them on the transfer list for a fair price (less work). I never worried about throwing my money away buying older players to compete for championships. It was all about building capital by flipping players for that first year.

If you have PFT, you are almost there.

Man Stoj FC (Aleksandar Stoj) 22 December 2020, 12:50
Damn sounds like a good journey! I guess most of my time at the start was spent trying to promote and I was focusing league table and winning titles, then my focused changed to getting my facilities to the best they can be.. I feel like it'll take me a good 5-6 months longer, but it'll be worth it!

I'm trying to play the transfers and make money from it.. find a cheap buy and re-sell them for 100-200k above what I purchased them for..

Problem is I live in Australia so the best team to get players on auction is hard for me I guess,

Any tips on utilizing and getting the most of making profit on auctions. What to take into consideration etc

I'm trying to aim for around 2-3 million profit per season, which will allow me to get to the promise land of the 100 million I need for WCTF

Final Whistle (join) 22 December 2020, 13:33
For me the fastest but most challenging is the 15yo market. You have the PTF so it should work on short term. You'd need some good scouts which are hard to find. Best profits with low starting capital is on promising potential, and even some high reasonable. You can find them for t leads than 1M and sell for over 3-5M.
Or go with the 24-25yo hooch you can get at half price and train them to 27-28yo. You need them with good potential and train them at their main skills only. Your should double your cash in 2-3 months.

Man Stoj FC (Aleksandar Stoj) 22 December 2020, 14:31
thanks so much I will intend to follow that path smiley

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 22 December 2020, 20:30
Flipping was definitely the fastest way to get to WCTF. For me, it was all youths and ignoring the leagues. Now with a youth squad I can do both. But your best way to make cash is flipping. Buy cheap and sell high. When I was really hustling, I would spend a few hours trying to buy a ton of youths for cheap and hope for a strong turnaround.

The Goon Squad (Very) 24 December 2020, 00:01
About two yeas, but it was so much easier to make money then

Welling United (Smith) 28 December 2020, 21:26
Man Stoj FC wrote:
Hi all managers,

Those managers who are managing clubs with World Class Training facility, How long roughly did it take to get that facility? I've been playing since 2018 non-stop and I'm currently on Professional Training Facility, but my club balance is around 26 mil and raising
I've been here over a decade and I'm only 25m away smiley but I've played the game very wrong!