Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner & Logo Templates by Teo

Posted in Banners/logos

Riga Rovers (Teo) 22 December 2020, 12:43
Hey guys!

This is just a little experiment to see if you would be interested in designing your own banners and logos since there are very few designers on here. I decided to make some logo templates for you guys to play with and create a brand for your club. At the moment I've only made 5 templates but if there is enough demand for more, I'd be more than happy to whip up some more and some banner templates too.

The files I'm attaching are .ai files from Adobe Illustrator. I understand that a subscription to that software is pretty expensive so I recommend getting the free trial to try some of these templates out (just remember to cancel your free trial before the 7 day expiration or you will get charged for a month's use).

Here are the templates I created for you guys:

I also understand that not many of you have used this software before so I created a little "tutorial image" to help you guys understand the basics and what you need to know to craft your own logo.

As for changing the image on your logo to whatever you like, I typically enjoy using silhouettes instead of colorful images so for a few of the templates I looked up "lion head silhouette" and imported that image into Illustrator. After that, here's what I did:

Make sure you delete the image that was already in the template before you add your own image.

After you complete your logo, head to File > Export > Save for Web. Make sure you save the file as a PNG file and set the dimensions to 164 pixels by 164 pixels before you hit the save button on the bottom right. After that, you can upload it to Virtual Manager and wait for it to be approved smiley

I hope this little experiment works out for you guys, but if you have any questions feel free to leave them here and I'll try to answer them promptly. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with, feel free to post them here if you wanna share!

Here is the link to the dropbox folder with all of the templates:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3ry58uw52m3x4z0/AABlFZ9mmrxWOeUP0RYgUrdwa?dl=0

Riga Rovers (Teo) 22 December 2020, 12:49
Let me know if the dropbox link doesn't work for you guys

Chelsea B (Full Team Listed - Alfie) 22 December 2020, 23:13
Thank you for this indeed. Will get on it now

Riga Rovers (Teo) 23 December 2020, 11:09
The Blue Lion wrote:
Thank you for this indeed. Will get on it now
Really like what you came up with! Glad I could help out smiley

Chelsea B (Full Team Listed - Alfie) 23 December 2020, 11:10
Ive uploaded another one which is slightly better than this one but im happy now. thanks again for sharing this smiley