Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner/Logo - Maui

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Iron State (Prince) 19 January 2021, 00:22
Looking for a new banner and logo for my team Maui.
I would like something very hawaiianess’ would love a volcano/beach kind of logo.
Or a colorful bird.

Iron State (Prince) 22 January 2021, 00:28
Maui wrote:
I would like something very hawaiianess’ would love a volcano/beach kind of logo.
Or a colorful bird.

Iron State (Prince) 22 January 2021, 11:57
Maui wrote:
Maui wrote:
Or a colorful bird.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 22 January 2021, 20:45
You change your club name every 5 minutes, no one wants to waste their time making you a logo and banner if you're gonna change it again in a month

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 4 February 2021, 00:49
Deepcar Dragons wrote:
You change your club name every 5 minutes, no one wants to waste their time making you a logo and banner if you're gonna change it again in a month
Do not write unnecessary comments.
Do not write in other's topics unless it is because you have created logos/banners for them.

If you do this again, you may be reported for spam.
Please read the guidelines for this forum. Also remember that replying to this warning will count as another unnecessary comment.

PK/Moderator

this warning has not been recorded

Iron State (Prince) 21 March 2021, 22:38
Maui wrote:
Or a colorful bird.

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 22 March 2021, 13:02
Rule 9: Topics older than 30 days MUST NOT be commented on. A new topic must be created. Any topic older than 30 days, that has been brought back to the top, will be locked.

Please make a new topic if you want to request a new banner and logo.

/Teo