Forums

Miscellaneous

Children's story

Posted in Banners/logos

Super Owls (Adam) 8 February 2021, 21:01
Good evening to anyone who is reading this.

I have been playing Virtual Manager for some time now and I am looking for some help/advice from my fellow players who feel they want to help me on my journey.

I am in the process of developing a children's storybook. A book aimed at children 2-11 years of age and yes...you guessed it, its football related...Hence I am coming to you guys.

My help from you guys, if anyone has any free time or feels they can offer me any help or advice. If its regarding kit designs, badges, team names or even what you feel I should be including in my book...All advice will be taken on board to help develop my books.

So, to clear it up. I am looking for team names, the more creative the better...REMEMBER its for children 2-11 years old, so they need to be clean and appropriate. For example 'Green Hornets' acceptable.

I am looking for friendly badges/logos to be made for the clubs as well as kits/kit colours.

If anyone can offer anything to help me then it will be greatly appreciated, and once it gets off the ground and goes onto the shelves/online i will be recognising all that have helped in anyway.

Please avoid the negativity, no need for it, just ignore the post. I am simply looking for some help/advice from a community I feel can be helpful

Thank you everyone