Forums

Miscellaneous

Anyone else having bad luck with youths?

Posted in General

Cobra Kai (Johnny Lawrence) 23 February 2021, 16:07
I think I need a new lucky charm I have had 58 youths and only produced one talent and even he only just made it into the talented category. What about you guys?

Plymouth Patches (Fanoir Le Patch) 23 February 2021, 21:43
555 youths created, of which 39 became talents

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 23 February 2021, 22:06
Got my 5 left to create this week, if none of them are T level, that will make it 102 youths since my last T.

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 24 February 2021, 10:26
I've started tracking mine in a spreadsheet to see if there is a best day to do it...I've only just short of 100 entries and so far I can see that no, no there isn't. Annoyingly i had a super talent in my first week of the game, but didn't know what I was doing and free transferred him. Gutted. Had one since so guess I'm running at 2 per year. Otherwise here's my last 91 youths created:

Catastrophic - 26 (28.5%)
Miserable - 30 (32.9%)
Poor - 27 (29 7%)
Below Average - 3 (3.3%)
OK - 4 (4.4%)
Reasonable - 0 (0%)
Promising - 1 (1.1%)
Formidable - (0%)
Enormous - 0 (0%)

Lateside united (KK) 24 February 2021, 10:46
Keep getting odd one but no top notch one's lately

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 25 February 2021, 02:35
I’ve only had a handful of notables in a decade. So consider them as rare and be happy when you eventually do find one. I’ve had 3 that were worth more than 10 million in total. So some are far luckier than others on that front, but it’s not a source of income that you should rely on in the game.

Final Whistle (join) 25 February 2021, 21:25
15 talents in 450 youths, only sold for 2-3M in total (2 OK/Reasonables) the rest I kept and trained.
I have:
- one promising FR rating 79 @26yo
- one reasonable DR 72 rating@26yo
- one High Formidable ML 70 rating@24yo and another Low Formidable MC 28 rating 17yo
- one reasonable/promising FC 44 rating@20yo
in my team at the moment.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 25 February 2021, 22:47
Teufel hunden wrote:
I’ve only had a handful of notables in a decade. So consider them as rare and be happy when you eventually do find one. I’ve had 3 that were worth more than 10 million in total. So some are far luckier than others on that front, but it’s not a source of income that you should rely on in the game.
Interesting smiley

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 25 February 2021, 23:28
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Interesting smiley
What part is interesting finto?

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 26 February 2021, 20:06
The Order wrote:
I think I need a new lucky charm I have had 58 youths and only produced one talent and even he only just made it into the talented category. What about you guys?
I think I'm running around 5% of created youths becoming talents, but most are marginal. Last high value one was 3 months ago.