Forums

Miscellaneous

Tips for flipping players?

Posted in General

COOKIE DOUGH FC (DTCOOK) 27 February 2021, 21:38
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well.

I've been flipping low-end players for a little while to get some practice, as it has been very low risk. I think I am now in a position to start flipping greater valued players (under the 1 mil mark).

I was wondering if anyone had any tips for flipping players?

Any guidance would be appreciated smiley

The Goon Sqwad (Vinny) 27 February 2021, 22:41
Buy as cheap as you can, and don't be greedy on transfer listing

What I found is not necessarily buy big players is the best, I found that if I buy average players you can make more money.

Let me Elaborate, if you buy players 10m+ you can make a million or two which is fine, but less people need them because there are less teams in the higher leagues, so I used to buy mediocre players and make a few hundred thousand, it's more work but more people are looking because there are more teams equals more managers searching for players. I won't buy low tier players because people can get them cheap enough.

COOKIE DOUGH FC (DTCOOK) 27 February 2021, 23:07
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Buy as cheap as you can, and don't be greedy on transfer listing

What I found is not necessarily buy big players is the best, I found that if I buy average players you can make more money.

Let me Elaborate, if you buy players 10m+ you can make a million or two which is fine, but less people need them because there are less teams in the higher leagues, so I used to buy mediocre players and make a few hundred thousand, it's more work but more people are looking because there are more teams equals more managers searching for players. I won't buy low tier players because people can get them cheap enough.
Thanks, makes sense. What's a mediocre player for you? The 100k-800k range?

The Goon Sqwad (Vinny) 28 February 2021, 00:38
COOKIE DOUGH FC wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Buy as cheap as you can, and don't be greedy on transfer listing

What I found is not necessarily buy big players is the best, I found that if I buy average players you can make more money.

Let me Elaborate, if you buy players 10m+ you can make a million or two which is fine, but less people need them because there are less teams in the higher leagues, so I used to buy mediocre players and make a few hundred thousand, it's more work but more people are looking because there are more teams equals more managers searching for players. I won't buy low tier players because people can get them cheap enough.
Thanks, makes sense. What's a mediocre player for you? The 100k-800k range?
1-5 million I guess

COOKIE DOUGH FC (DTCOOK) 28 February 2021, 13:54
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
COOKIE DOUGH FC wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Buy as cheap as you can, and don't be greedy on transfer listing

What I found is not necessarily buy big players is the best, I found that if I buy average players you can make more money.

Let me Elaborate, if you buy players 10m+ you can make a million or two which is fine, but less people need them because there are less teams in the higher leagues, so I used to buy mediocre players and make a few hundred thousand, it's more work but more people are looking because there are more teams equals more managers searching for players. I won't buy low tier players because people can get them cheap enough.
Thanks, makes sense. What's a mediocre player for you? The 100k-800k range?
1-5 million I guess
Thanks do you have a preferred time for flipping players and do you prefer to sell on T/L or straight to auction?

The Goon Sqwad (Vinny) 28 February 2021, 17:13
COOKIE DOUGH FC wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
COOKIE DOUGH FC wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Buy as cheap as you can, and don't be greedy on transfer listing

What I found is not necessarily buy big players is the best, I found that if I buy average players you can make more money.

Let me Elaborate, if you buy players 10m+ you can make a million or two which is fine, but less people need them because there are less teams in the higher leagues, so I used to buy mediocre players and make a few hundred thousand, it's more work but more people are looking because there are more teams equals more managers searching for players. I won't buy low tier players because people can get them cheap enough.
Thanks, makes sense. What's a mediocre player for you? The 100k-800k range?
1-5 million I guess
Thanks do you have a preferred time for flipping players and do you prefer to sell on T/L or straight to auction?
Always transfer list, you need to be able to let loads of players go, you cannot win them all,, also keep the age under 30 because you don't want retirements,

The Goon Sqwad (Vinny) 2 March 2021, 22:07
I've thought about it and I think players rated 50-70 will be a optimal market
Reply