Forums

Miscellaneous

April Fools

Posted in General

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 April 2021, 12:20
I haven't had any matches today...are we still getting streakers?

edit..had a match and yes smiley brought down too, a bit harsh smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 April 2021, 16:49
A bit late yeah had streaker must of been male hacked down , kicked and generally roughed up by several of my players there could be g.b.h charges.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 April 2021, 16:57
Coptic Titans wrote:
A bit late yeah had streaker must of been male hacked down , kicked and generally roughed up by several of my players there could be g.b.h charges.
smiley smiley

Tangerine (Unknown) 1 April 2021, 17:39
I thought the ref was a streaker for a second, most of the game he had no clue what was happening even stared at the stands motionlessly (word?) for the last highlight

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 April 2021, 17:40
Club Tangerine wrote:
I thought the ref was a streaker for a second, most of the game he had no clue what was happening even stared at the stands motionlessly (word?) for the last highlight
smiley

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 1 April 2021, 17:50
Coptic Titans wrote:
Yeah its brutal, the ref actually struck first in one of my games

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 April 2021, 17:52
Yorkshire Knights FC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Yeah its brutal, the ref actually struck first in one of my games
Vicious smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 April 2021, 23:39
Today tricked a very sporting Danish Manager on the Danish forum for trainers / scouts with the classic 20x20x20 for training he was snapped up immediately however he was actually a poor scout with good training attributes.smiley

Stardawg FC (Nick Kush) 2 April 2021, 12:37
The only April Fool's joke I got was my contracts expiring evey damn day lmaooo. Ugh this game, I keep coming back to it, not sure what it is. I guess I always thought I could make her change for the better, but she disappoints every time

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 April 2021, 12:44
Coptic Titans wrote:
Today tricked a very sporting Danish Manager on the Danish forum for trainers / scouts with the classic 20x20x20 for training he was snapped up immediately however he was actually a poor scout with good training attributes.smiley
smiley smiley