Forums

Miscellaneous

Next Long Term Goal?

Posted in General

COOKIE DOUGH FC (DTCOOK) 1 May 2021, 22:57
Hi everyone,

Really pleased to say after a long number of years on this game. I have achieved my long term goal of a WCTF.

Whilst I work out what I look to focus on next, I wanted to know what your current goals are that you're working towards?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 May 2021, 22:58
Congrats smiley smiley smiley

COOKIE DOUGH FC (DTCOOK) 1 May 2021, 22:59
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Congrats smiley smiley smiley
Thanks! smiley

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 1 May 2021, 23:30
That is a huge achievement and really changes things. Congrats. FWIW, After I hit WCTF, I focused on building capitol by training quality players bought in the auction and trained them up until they went for a good price on the transfer list. The income started coming quickly after WCTF.

COOKIE DOUGH FC (DTCOOK) 2 May 2021, 00:00
Copper Ridge FC wrote:
That is a huge achievement and really changes things. Congrats. FWIW, After I hit WCTF, I focused on building capitol by training quality players bought in the auction and trained them up until they went for a good price on the transfer list. The income started coming quickly after WCTF.
Thanks! Let's hope so smiley

Cobra Kai (Johnny Lawrence) 2 May 2021, 08:43
COOKIE DOUGH FC wrote:
Hi everyone,

Really pleased to say after a long number of years on this game. I have achieved my long term goal of a WCTF.

Whilst I work out what I look to focus on next, I wanted to know what your current goals are that you're working towards?
Congratulations! smiley

Rawle United (christopher) 2 May 2021, 09:29
COOKIE DOUGH FC wrote:
Hi everyone,

thats my aim at the minute WCTF, ive just climbed to division 2 aswell so m hoping to offload a few of the older players and wages and plumet to the lower divisions again whist taking in the gate recipts, and over and over until i can get the money for WCTF

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 2 May 2021, 13:50
Well done

COOKIE DOUGH FC (DTCOOK) 2 May 2021, 20:51
Thank you all, appreciate your kind words!

COOKIE DOUGH FC (DTCOOK) 2 May 2021, 20:54
Rawle United wrote:
COOKIE DOUGH FC wrote:
Hi everyone,

thats my aim at the minute WCTF, ive just climbed to division 2 aswell so m hoping to offload a few of the older players and wages and plumet to the lower divisions again whist taking in the gate recipts, and over and over until i can get the money for WCTF
Tbf it took me some time, but having a spreadsheet and tracking my income and expenditure tightly as well as making a projected timeline for this really helped. Small accumulations built up substantially week on week. That being said I've been around div 5/4 for a while which has helped as low expenditure meant a higher margin on profit made from player sales