Forums

Miscellaneous

What's your interesting VM Fact?

Posted in General

Rompmonsters (Andy) 2 May 2021, 21:28
Just came back to the game after a long break and realized that my account is half as old as I am - obviously not been active the whole time but very bizarre to think that when I first started playing I was an awkward school kid with no friends and now look at me.. I'm an awkward adult with no friends

Got me thinking, anyone else got any weird or interesting facts about their time on the game? (Coincidences, bizarre occurrences or just cherry picking some stats to make yourself sound better - see below)

Bonus Second fact: I have won the Coppa Italia in every season I have participated in it

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 May 2021, 21:34
Not that interesting but I was once in a league of just 4 teams, three of which were Bots...and I didn't win the league smiley

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 2 May 2021, 21:41
Rompmonsters wrote:
I was an awkward school kid with no friends and now look at me.. I'm an awkward adult with no friends
Glad to hear you're consistent smiley

I somehow managed to win 19-0 back in 2009, no idea how nor can I remember the match
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/583772/history

Rompmonsters (Andy) 2 May 2021, 21:59
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Not that interesting but I was once in a league of just 4 teams, three of which were Bots...and I didn't win the league smiley
How did you manage to not win the league? Have you considered breaking off from the football pyramid with these 3 bot teams to create some kind of super league?
Yorkshire Knights FC wrote:
Rompmonsters wrote:
I was an awkward school kid with no friends and now look at me.. I'm an awkward adult with no friends
Glad to hear you're consistent smiley

I somehow managed to win 19-0 back in 2009, no idea how nor can I remember the match
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/583772/history
I think that might be the biggest win I've seen, I remember it used to be quite easy to stack 10+ goal wins against lower teams in the early days but the highest I ever got was 15

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 May 2021, 22:03
Rompmonsters wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
How did you manage to not win the league? Have you considered breaking off from the football pyramid with these 3 bot teams to create some kind of super league?
Now there's a thought smiley Also probably th only player to have played for over 10 years and never won The NCC smiley

DaCrushers (DaPeerie) 3 May 2021, 02:07
First UK manager to win the newcomers cup smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 3 May 2021, 12:38
DaCrushers wrote:
First UK manager to win the newcomers cup smiley
smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 4 May 2021, 13:54
My fun fact was gonna be about Paul and all his NCC trophies, but he beat me to it smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 4 May 2021, 13:55
Whittall United wrote:
My fun fact was gonna be about Paul and all his NCC trophies, but he beat me to it smiley
smiley smiley Thought i'd mention it before anybody else did smiley

Cobra Kai (Johnny Lawrence) 4 May 2021, 16:27
I have the least amount of trophies for any manager that has been playing as long as me. smiley