Forums

Miscellaneous

Same League

Posted in General

The Goon Sqwad (FA Cup Winners) 4 May 2021, 13:55
Hi all, so a lot of us know each other from all the years playing the game, although I'm not good enough to reach a top division right now there are mangers with similar clubs. Anyway the point is, how about all of us join the team he same country and try have some friendly fun and competition.

So who is up for all joining the same country? Which one? I'd like to see about 20 or us do it

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 4 May 2021, 14:12
Ok Vinny the "Titans" are up for move to pastures new however will not be competitive with my stop gap team.

The Goon Sqwad (FA Cup Winners) 4 May 2021, 14:26
Coptic Titans wrote:
Ok Vinny the "Titans" are up for move to pastures new however will not be competitive with my stop gap team.
Dude I'll come Portugal, if we don't get much interest in this tread

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 4 May 2021, 14:36
okay keep me posted



The Goon Sqwad (FA Cup Winners) 4 May 2021, 14:37
Coptic Titans wrote:
okay keep me posted
No you keep me posted

The Goon Sqwad (FA Cup Winners) 4 May 2021, 14:43
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
okay keep me posted
No you keep me posted
I'm messing around, I we'll see what happens with this thread

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 4 May 2021, 15:24
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Ok Vinny the "Titans" are up for move to pastures new however will not be competitive with my stop gap team.
Dude I'll come Portugal, if we don't get much interest in this tread
I like this idea, everyone join me in Portugal smiley

The Goon Sqwad (FA Cup Winners) 4 May 2021, 18:21
OK that's two people who are already in Portugal, looks like the Country we will travel to

Do we have Any Tuga managers

Arsenäl FC (Finto) Moderator 4 May 2021, 18:32
I'll be going to Portugal in July.


Sorry Vinny, just having fun beating Pauls youths in England at the moment smiley


Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Crew 4 May 2021, 18:35
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I'll be going to Portugal in July.

Sorry Vinny, just having fun beating Pauls youths in England at the moment smiley
smiley smiley
Reply