Forums

Miscellaneous

Super Talents

Posted in General

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 2 September 2021, 07:47
I don’t think that’s the best idea.. I really don’t think that would provide you with much better chances either..

The Flairy Bears (Cookie Guvna) 3 September 2021, 21:30
Team Beqa wrote:
I’m willing to buy VM Premium for someone to give me there 5 youths every week
So, willing to cheat?

Super youths aren't supposed to be the path to success. They are like the lottery. Not everyone gets them. Like other people said, it is random, and that is perfectly fair, and realistic!

Does every club in the real world get an amazing superstar every few years? Of course not! In fact, think of how many clubs get amazing talents - very few. And it isn't just to do with location or money either. Do you think CF Andorinha in Portugal did anything special to be CR7s first club? No, they got lucky that such a talented player was born near them.

The issue here is the feeling of being entitled to a super youth. Sorry mate, I have a news flash for you

You arent entitled to anything

Methchester United (Tony Hopkins) 5 September 2021, 19:16
Not quite a 'super' talent, but I've just come back from an absence and in my first week back I've produced one worth 3m.

Maybe returning players have a good chance as it could ensure they stay a little longer!

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 7 September 2021, 10:56
Look at this bs how did this team get 3 super talents within a month

https://www.virtualmanager.com/managers/1328144

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 7 September 2021, 14:45
Team Beqa wrote:

Lucky i guess but they weren't within a month.

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 7 September 2021, 14:48
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:

2 other them was within a month and the 3rd one 3 months later

He made 100M just from them

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 7 September 2021, 15:02
Team Beqa wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Team Beqa wrote:

2 other them was within a month and the 3rd one 3 months later

He made 100M just from them
If you are referring about the 3 most expensive players that sold which I believe you are since you mentioned they sold for 100m, again, no, none of them were created or sold within a month of each other. There was roughly 7 weeks between all 3.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 7 September 2021, 15:45
No, you are wrong to make light of this.

It is absolutely outrageous, scandalous even, that one player should discover 3 super talents in such a short space of time.
To clarify, and thank you to the guy who pointed this out, this team - Danish of course - discovered:
player 1 on 24 January, sold for 26m
player 2 on 14 March, sold for 56m
player 3 on 2 May, sold for 24m

That is not acceptable when most teams don't see a single ST in 4 years of creating 5 players a week, every week.

Assuming no foul play, which we must, then whatever algorithms are being used MUST URGENTLY be reviewed, as this is clearly ridiculous. It just wont do to say "he got lucky". We need an OFFICIAL response. Thank you,

Rolf.

HjerneSkaderne (Carl-Hilbert Russel) 7 September 2021, 17:57
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Assuming no foul play, which we must, then whatever algorithms are being used MUST URGENTLY be reviewed, as this is clearly ridiculous. It just wont do to say "he got lucky". We need an OFFICIAL response. Thank you,

Rolf.
Are actually you suggesting this is a devious plot by the developer to give a random danish club an advantage?

For an official response I can refer you to some execellent books on probability theory and statistics.

Regards,
a statistics major

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 7 September 2021, 17:59
HjerneSkaderne wrote:
Newcastle U FC wrote:

Rolf.
Are actually you suggesting this is a devious plot by the developer to give a random danish club an advantage?

For an official response I can refer you to some execellent books on probability theory and statistics.

Regards,
a statistics major
So he can get 3 in 7 months and I can’t get one in 14 years the numbers don’t add up at all.