Forums

Miscellaneous

Super Talents

Posted in General

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 11 September 2021, 04:45
Albania FC wrote:
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
Can I just ask, is there an official definition of a SuperT? And, if not, what are the attributes for SuperT status?
A super talent is a 15 years old that created within the first 5 days and has crazy training and you can sell after 5 training for 30-50M
I’d say anything over 20 mil is a super. 15 mil is pushing it but can be considered. Basically formidable or better from the scouts. Otherwise I’d stick with a youth that can reach WK status at 17 by only doing training match. That’s probably a pretty fair assessment of a super. First day at 17 hits WK and only trained on training match.

The Goon Squad (Very) 12 September 2021, 09:26
I'd say formidable and enormous potential players are super youths

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 12 September 2021, 21:43
The Goon Squad wrote:
So pretty much what I said about hitting WK status as soon as they hit 17 from training match only. Because I’ve not seen a single formidable talent fail to make WK from that.

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 12 September 2021, 21:55
Teufel hunden wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
So pretty much what I said about hitting WK status as soon as they hit 17 from training match only. Because I’ve not seen a single formidable talent fail to make WK from that.
W/K sell for 500k mate but formidable and enormous players go for minimum 20Million

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 12 September 2021, 22:48
Albania FC wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
W/K sell for 500k mate but formidable and enormous players go for minimum 20Million
Reread what I said.. they hit WK AS SOON AS they hit 17 from training match only.. no 500k player is doing that.. takes training of over 200 daily to get close

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 12 September 2021, 22:48
Teufel hunden wrote:
Albania FC wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Oh sorry read it wrong

Reread what I said.. they hit WK AS SOON AS they hit 17 from training match only.. no 500k player is doing that.. takes training of over 200 daily to get close