Forums

Miscellaneous

+78xp STG. How much should I sell for?

Posted in Player Valuations

Redland Rovers (Steve Bould) 13 September 2021, 17:05
Link removed BW Player on auction

Albania FC (Sach) 13 September 2021, 17:21
his worth 5-7m

if i was you i would list him 12 hours tomorrow from 10:58 am for 10:58 pm so all the managers see him

Redland Rovers (Steve Bould) 13 September 2021, 18:08
Albania FC wrote:
his worth 5-7m

if i was you i would list him 12 hours tomorrow from 10:58 am for 10:58 pm so all the managers see him
What would you put as the start auction price? 5m?

Albania FC (Sach) 13 September 2021, 19:08
Redland Rovers wrote:
Albania FC wrote:
his worth 5-7m

if i was you i would list him 12 hours tomorrow from 10:58 am for 10:58 pm so all the managers see him
What would you put as the start auction price? 5m?
If you doing long auctions always start 1c so you get more bidders

Redland Rovers (Steve Bould) 13 September 2021, 19:24
Albania FC wrote:
Redland Rovers wrote:
Albania FC wrote:
his worth 5-7m

if i was you i would list him 12 hours tomorrow from 10:58 am for 10:58 pm so all the managers see him
What would you put as the start auction price? 5m?
If you doing long auctions always start 1c so you get more bidders
Don't I run the risk of him going cheaply?

Albania FC (Sach) 13 September 2021, 21:50
Redland Rovers wrote:
Albania FC wrote:
Redland Rovers wrote:
Albania FC wrote:
his worth 5-7m

if i was you i would list him 12 hours tomorrow from 10:58 am for 10:58 pm so all the managers see him
What would you put as the start auction price? 5m?
If you doing long auctions always start 1c so you get more bidders
Don't I run the risk of him going cheaply?
No you give people more chance off seeing him

Redland Rovers (Steve Bould) 13 September 2021, 21:51
Albania FC wrote:
Redland Rovers wrote:
Albania FC wrote:
Redland Rovers wrote:
Albania FC wrote:
his worth 5-7m

if i was you i would list him 12 hours tomorrow from 10:58 am for 10:58 pm so all the managers see him
What would you put as the start auction price? 5m?
If you doing long auctions always start 1c so you get more bidders
Don't I run the risk of him going cheaply?
No you give people more chance off seeing him
Okay, thanks
Reply