Forums

Miscellaneous

Player Comparison

Posted in General

George Floyd FC (Lew) 15 November 2021, 20:47
Trying to compare a player to another but when I type their name in there are 20 other players of the same name most of the time.

Simple code to eliminate duplicate names, or at least limit them to 2/3 players per name to shorten search times?

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 November 2021, 12:24
Are you trying to compare a player in you're team to a player that you would like to buy

George Floyd FC (Lew) 16 November 2021, 12:37
In this instance, two players I don't own and were on auction, I was just comparing and looking to buy. Seeing which one is 'better' and both had crazy Khazak names with many Q's and V's one Name was linked to 8 different players.

Maybe show a little bit more info on the player such as Age and Position to help identify which one.

Ps not complaining like this issue is ruining the game just a little tweak here and there.

Tar for the reply bud

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 November 2021, 14:01
George Floyd FC wrote:
In this instance, two players I don't own and were on auction, I was just comparing and looking to buy. Seeing which one is 'better' and both had crazy Khazak names with many Q's and V's one Name was linked to 8 different players.

Maybe show a little bit more info on the player such as Age and Position to help identify which one.

Ps not complaining like this issue is ruining the game just a little tweak here and there.

Tar for the reply bud
It makes sense to have a little bit more criteria when looking for Players to compare them