Forums

Miscellaneous

34 YO Rated:59[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

George Floyd FC (Lew) 9 December 2021, 18:47
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
George Floyd FC wrote:
So he is allowed to abuse me for a week now on multiple occasions and nothing is done?
Yet I'm reprimanded for explaining the joke to him because he's too dumb to understand?

Well done mate, can tell you're from Bolton.
I asked both of you to keep your tone friendly not just you. The last time, please keep your tone friendly
My tone changed the second time when he abused me the second time. We wouldn't be in this position if you did your job in the first place.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 December 2021, 18:50
George Floyd FC wrote:
My tone changed the second time when he abused me the second time. We wouldn't be in this position if you did your job in the first place.
I asked both of you to keep your tone friendly. One has, one hasn't. Please stay on topic and adhere to the forum rules otherwise a ban will be given. Final warning

George Floyd FC (Lew) 9 December 2021, 18:51
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
George Floyd FC wrote:
I asked both of you to keep your tone friendly. One has, one hasn't. Please stay on topic and adhere to the forum rules otherwise a ban will be given. Final warning
Since you asked me to keep my tone, where have I been abusive. Nowhere.

I've asked you questions and now you're just shutting the convo down..

Great job mate, falling to pieces just like this game.

George Floyd FC (Lew) 9 December 2021, 18:54
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
George Floyd FC wrote:
All convocation is allowed, apart from conovsations regarding the proficiency of the mods...

Yours sincerely,
A mod of a failed game.

George Floyd FC (Lew) 9 December 2021, 18:56
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
George Floyd FC wrote:
Cmon mate, you can talk, why did you allow the racism before?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 December 2021, 19:03
George Floyd FC wrote:
Cmon mate, you can talk, why did you allow the racism before?
Racism is against the rules and if racist views are expressed they will be dealt with. As you are committed to taking your thread off course and not adhering to forum rules I shall lock this thread now. If you see any racist content then by all means mail me.

The International Forum Rules

Section 1 - Conduct

1.1 - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed.

/Locked