Forums

Miscellaneous

Posted in Developer's corner

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 30 November 2021, 16:43
Any comments or feedback to the related blog post, please post them here.

Blog post can be found here: 1066-follow-vmans-development

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 30 November 2021, 17:40
> just Love the Changelog!

And, it's Grrrrr 8 to have the Advent Calendar back again

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 6 December 2021, 22:15
I'm sorry but this just looks horrible!

https://imgur.com/a/BpgaGXP

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 16 March 2022, 12:35
VM Pro and customised match kits

It appears that we can customise match kits but not in any contrast colour, so that for example if you play in red and white, you cannot add a blue logo - it defaults to red even if you save it as blue. Can you confirm if this is indeed the case and comment on whether there are any plans/possibilities to widen kit customisation to allow for a contrast colour to be added onto the match kits please?

The benefits of VM PRO (for its price) are really very small (although I know there are plans to widen the offering), this would at least be one thing which would make a difference for some players.

Thank you, Rolf

PS Shirts with horizontal stipes (such as the Celtic strip) are also not currently possible which seems odd.

Skins Academy (Tom Skinner) 22 June 2022, 02:09
I had an idea which shouldn't be to hard to implement. How about their is an option to turn on notifications when you are outbid on an auction. Too many times since I have come back to the game I am working while bidding on players and don't realize I'm outbid till too late.

Anyone else think this might be nice? Just to hear a little ding or something along those lines.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 25 June 2022, 21:57
Skins Academy wrote:
I had an idea which shouldn't be to hard to implement. How about their is an option to turn on notifications when you are outbid on an auction. Too many times since I have come back to the game I am working while bidding on players and don't realize I'm outbid till too late.

Anyone else think this might be nice? Just to hear a little ding or something along those lines.
Yes of course

The Kearndogs (Kearney) 9 August 2022, 05:55
What have you done with the sponsorship are you trying to ruin the fun?

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 9 August 2022, 08:51
The Kearndogs wrote:
What have you done with the sponsorship are you trying to ruin the fun?
Fun in what way?
We have changed it according to all the recent blog posts and talks.

Spridges Super Saints (Sam Spridge) 22 November 2022, 17:45
Hello!

Where is the timeline for the Trainer update?

I can't find it but wasn't something said about trainers coming to you instead of looking for them?

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 22 November 2022, 19:35
Spridges Super Saints wrote:
Hello!

Where is the timeline for the Trainer update?

I can't find it but wasn't something said about trainers coming to you instead of looking for them?
As is right now, there's no timeline for when it will be started or finished smiley
Current plan is to work in responsive design and more future proofing.