Forums

Miscellaneous

Viewing matches

Posted in Ideas/development

Leeds United AFC (Neil) 3 June 2022, 17:33
Sorry, not found threads for watching matches. Couple of questions in the mean time please.

I win a corner, but to date have never taken one, yet in "roles" you are asked which players to take corners?

Why are players falling over so much?

Too much pointless passing around and then fading out, rather see more attempts/shots on goal.

Why do all my opponents players have shots outside the area and weird angles, but my team has to be inside the area all the time?

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 4 June 2022, 16:10
Leeds United AFC wrote:
Sorry, not found threads for watching matches. Couple of questions in the mean time please.

I win a corner, but to date have never taken one, yet in "roles" you are asked which players to take corners?

Why are players falling over so much?

Too much pointless passing around and then fading out, rather see more attempts/shots on goal.

Why do all my opponents players have shots outside the area and weird angles, but my team has to be inside the area all the time?
I can't answer most of this as the match engine is hilariously bad and I never watch it, but I will say to the last part about shots outside the area is probably due to the tactics as a lot of people use the shoot on sight option as it seems to be the most effective

Leeds United AFC (Neil) 5 June 2022, 09:47
Shoot on site option?? Bettet have a look for that.