Forums

Miscellaneous

Looking for good trainers

Posted in General

MOTHERWELL XI (Arthur Frazer) 9 September 2022, 19:55
That’s amazing news Sudoku, I will spend an hour or so looking for myself and others.

MOTHERWELL XI (Arthur Frazer) 9 September 2022, 19:57
Sudoku is there any talks or wages/signing on fees of scouts reducing slightly or are we keeping them as is? As some prices are ridiculous and your hand is forced if you want the best .

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 9 September 2022, 20:09
Firstly my friend, I wouldn't expect this to result in a flash immediate abundance of new super staff tonight, I read this as meaning that the new staff created from now on will be better than those before. This will mean it takes time for the fresh guys to come available, but better this than nothing eh smiley

And, no, I haven't heard any talk of adjusting staff wages again, but I' m sure that will happen later - if - VM HQ feel the need to make further adjustments to the game economy.

MOTHERWELL XI (Arthur Frazer) 9 September 2022, 20:12
Thanks, one last question.

Do you know if we will ever get a search function similar to player attributes but for staff that way it makes finding scouts or trainers that little easier ?

Thanks

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 9 September 2022, 20:17
I don't know what the exact plans are, but, as Dennis said in the blog:

"These changes are meant as a quick-fix in order to remedy the situation right now and here, but it is still our intention to rewrite the employee system."

I suppose we will just have to wait and see what that brings, and I do fear that will be a much longer wait

MOTHERWELL XI (Arthur Frazer) 9 September 2022, 20:20
Thanks for the updates smiley

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 20 October 2022, 10:31
I'm just not seeing this glut of new 20-20 trainers appearing yet as was announced (above). Do people think the number of extra good trainers was significant and indeed is visible, or, like me, they just haven't seen any evidence at all of this "expansion"?
Thanks, Rolf

Alpha Wolf (Lewis Taylor Brent) 10 December 2022, 09:07
Does this increase in stat chance apply to retired players. Also, are staff solely retired players or are they also generated (I could check, but I'm here now) and If they're generated, is the age random? Because I was thinking, right now it could make more sense to set age parameters lower (30-40) when searching and potentially increase the odds of finding desirable staff

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 10 December 2022, 12:03
Alpha Wolf wrote:
Does this increase in stat chance apply to retired players. Also, are staff solely retired players or are they also generated (I could check, but I'm here now) and If they're generated, is the age random? Because I was thinking, right now it could make more sense to set age parameters lower (30-40) when searching and potentially increase the odds of finding desirable staff
I believe that staff are all retired players.
But, I would be happy if I am shown to be wrong on this one ... ... ...

Harke Assassins (Phil) 12 December 2022, 12:07
Can we not have an option, that current players in your team who are retiring, offer them a contract to become a coach?