Forums

Miscellaneous

Training

Posted in General

SV Baar (Alexander) 23 January 2023, 14:27
What's a good setup for training young talents?

So far I've split them up into defensive and offensive, and let them train on that, but they get too strong in a narrow set of skills.

What's a decent setup for training young talents?

The less players per trainer, the better?
More specific training over general training, or?

Thanks!

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 23 January 2023, 14:58
Honestly I.m sure you can train as many players as you want with the same trainer , however the more you can comfortably afford and obtain at or near 20 youth 20 outfield the better and for keepers 20 20 youth is the benchmark . I would suggest a minimum of 4 trainers one keepers one for defenders etc it can be done with 3 however that takes a lot of work to be effective.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 23 January 2023, 15:13
Regarding stat placement we all have different approaches , some teams neglect team building which is a mistake pointless having a team with low stamina and low perseverance regardless of position so train these stats once a week at or near max . Also train at least one player with good leadership teamed with perseverance obliviously less than key stats but at a higher level than the rest of your squad usually a defender but not set in stone just find out through experiment which players train best at it .Onto Interval training 2 week targeting stamina and acceleration more than speed then once key stats for defenders tactics with high placement on passing and tackling and the minimum on set pieces and 3 to 4 bars with leadership .Defensive obviously targeting speed and tackling with 3 or 4 bar for perseverance

TBC might time out

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 23 January 2023, 15:34
Continued

Defenders - technique level bars except set pieces set at the minimum and bolster other stats use them on defensive and passing .

finally alternate the remaining session with either team training , key stats three times in a 4 week period and once piggy in the middle and even offensive targeting dribbling the rest even bars now and again

Next up Midfielders which is more complex and needs to be more balance

TBC