Forums

Miscellaneous

2 players sent off in one of my best seasons

Posted in General

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 10 March 2023, 12:04
It's a link with 3 screenshots of the game, my red cards, and my tactics pre match.

https://imgur.com/a/UdWXLHM

2 red cards?

I was happy enough being in second place and dreaming of being promoted, without having the fake push when you change country after a season.

What is this horrible luck? Why is this bs even a thing?

Actually so infuriating. I spent £££ this season to strengthen my squad and now this???

Harke Assassins (Phil) 10 March 2023, 12:15
Back in January, I had 6 sending offs and 2 injuries in the same week.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 10 March 2023, 12:26
Harke Assassins wrote:
Back in January, I had 6 sending offs and 2 injuries in the same week.
Wow lol, that's harsh. But doesn't surprise me.

Happened a lot in my first few seasons back but I had much higher tackling intensity.

Look at it now! How do I get 2 reds!?

I know people might say "this is why you have subs and a back up team"

I've played in the comfort of not having this sort of issue since my players go as hard into tackling as all parents do hugging their kids the first time...

ffs

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 10 March 2023, 13:52
It's just one of those, it happens differently for everyone but is inevitable all the same!

I know people that without fail get 1 red a week, and others like myself, that don't get a red for a about 4 weeks and then get loads in quick succession.

I think i had a topic on here a couple months ago, it was the 82nd minute, my striker got a red card, the other team took the freekick and my other striker straightaway tackled the defender and got sent off as well - all in 1 minute smiley

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 10 March 2023, 14:01
Solihull Moors FC wrote:
It's just one of those, it happens differently for everyone but is inevitable all the same!

I know people that without fail get 1 red a week, and others like myself, that don't get a red for a about 4 weeks and then get loads in quick succession.

I think i had a topic on here a couple months ago, it was the 82nd minute, my striker got a red card, the other team took the freekick and my other striker straightaway tackled the defender and got sent off as well - all in 1 minute smiley
hahahaha omg the final bit made me burst out laughing

yeah just feels unfortunate cause things started well this season and then I did a Chelsea to strengthen my squad and now I'll probably need a miracle for top 4

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 10 March 2023, 14:06
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Solihull Moors FC wrote:

hahahaha omg the final bit made me burst out laughing

yeah just feels unfortunate cause things started well this season and then I did a Chelsea to strengthen my squad and now I'll probably need a miracle for top 4
I can laugh about it now smiley Although from memory i think both got banned for 2 games, 1 was an easy cup game, and the other was against a team with no players, so didn't really affect me too much.

You're definitely doing well this season, sometimes things just gel for 1 season, so you could still make it - i am having a similar season this week. Been way closer to relegation recently but flying now!

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 10 March 2023, 14:12
Yeah, we can always look back in hindsight smiley Good that it wasn't too impactful.

And thank you!!! Really happy to be doing well up here tbh; I have a few of my youths from months back when I started building up a team, but a lot of new players too so it all seems to be gel'ing alright

Let's hope I win the quadruple soon smiley

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 10 March 2023, 14:18
What's the plan, are you keeping them until a certain age and then selling, or right to the end?

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 10 March 2023, 14:22
Solihull Moors FC wrote:
What's the plan, are you keeping them until a certain age and then selling, or right to the end?
Hmmm I think it's just a case of keeping them and getting some of their ratings on other stats as high as possible.

I think I have two strikers with super high finishing/dribbling so just focusing on the rest.

The art of flipping will have to depend on more desperate managers buying them at an insane premium off my transfer list smiley

Aside from that... probably just ride it out and see how we do smiley

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 10 March 2023, 21:02
defensive midfielder i brought in for cover sent off in first game...

Link removed BW Player on transfer list and not necessary for point being made...Link the match

can't make this up

who has an agenda against me admins??