Forums

Miscellaneous

Rate the song above you!

Posted in Off Topic

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 12 October 2022, 20:30
Coptic Titans wrote:
This one escaped my feed but Straight into my top 10 "Plugged In's" of the year so raw and beat is nasty ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sim9zdepOE

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 19 October 2022, 23:11
Rookery Park wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
This one escaped my feed but Straight into my top 10 "Plugged In's" of the year so raw and beat is nasty ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sim9zdepOE
No worries , listen to this and mean listen right to end , hope you get it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqlSrhUOgs

St Johnstone (WilliamFrazer) 20 October 2022, 17:11
Coptic Titans wrote:
This one escaped my feed but Straight into my top 10 "Plugged In's" of the year so raw and beat is nasty ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sim9zdepOE
Plugged in recent I seen,
https://youtu.be/SFhDrD-jhuQ

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 29 November 2022, 16:21

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 29 November 2022, 18:54
Coptic Titans wrote:
Jesus wept, that is the worst thing I've ever heard, I can't believe that's a thing

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 17 December 2022, 20:03
Rookery Park wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Jesus wept, that is the worst thing I've ever heard, I can't believe that's a thing
Your going love Christmas drillings for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXDBXVjKbp8

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 17 December 2022, 20:30
Coptic Titans wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Jesus wept, that is the worst thing I've ever heard, I can't believe that's a thing
Your going love Christmas drillings for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXDBXVjKbp8
Already heard that, decent to say how quickly they made it haha

Skulls and Bones (PK) Forum moderator 6 May 2023, 16:36
Posted without comment.


Skulls and Bones (PK) Forum moderator 8 May 2023, 19:23
Glasgow Rangers XI wrote:
Posted without comment.


Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 8 May 2023, 21:11
Glasgow Rangers XI wrote:
Posted without comment.

I definitely like the vibe of world music 8/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fjYjdxfITE

Shots fired
Reply