Forums

Miscellaneous

Loans

Posted in Ideas/development

Deleted club 3 January 2014, 13:38
I know this has been said before but, as it's the January trasfer window, I thought now would be a good time to raise it again.

You could make individual agreements with other mangers (money, time for the loan etc) and managers would be paid for letting players go out on loan. I, for instance, have a lot of players who do not have a high enough level for me to play them in my team but I would be very happy to send them to a lower team where they could get game time and improve their skills.

I know it would be difficult to implement, I just feel it would add to the game and improve the experience for everyone.

Thoughts????

Deleted club 3 January 2014, 13:52
Easy to cheat though.

For example:

Premier league team has 22 gold star players, makes a new team, loans 11 gold players to the their other team, other team makes loads of money and gets to div 1 also and simply pays the other team money for the loans. The manager then has loads more credits and 2 teams without having to sell their players. Then when they've had enough, they send their players back to their 1st team and don't log back into their other team. Easy money.

Deleted club 3 January 2014, 13:55
Surely it would be obvious that they had cheated and they could then be punished accordingly

Deleted club 3 January 2014, 15:32
Stevenage City wrote:
Surely it would be obvious that they had cheated and they could then be punished accordingly
Not if every top division side did it

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 January 2014, 21:26
Ermmmm and which training ground do they go on to? If a player is good enough to be in my squad, then I sure as hell wouldn't want him training on a lawn facility. Same goes for any player though. The clubs who would want loans are the clubs with poor training facilities, and no-one will want to send players down to the lower facilities to train, especially youths. How would it work in terms of squad allocations? If someone is on loan do they count in the 22? If not then what if u fill all your spots, how can they return? Plus how much are the loan fees? How are they decided? Chances are, What I would want for a loan fee would price any club who wants the player out of the market.

The whole idea just wouldn't work in this game. There is no way of making it feasible.

Deleted club 3 January 2014, 23:51
My opinion on this is that if the game was more realistic and players benefited from playing games eg they gained stamina from playing then clubs would be slightly more persuaded to loan out, untill then it's useless

Brentford Flyers (Dave Cox) 8 January 2014, 13:22
My opinion is that the game should attempt to follow the real game as far as it can.
Cheating should be dealt with accordingly. We must all remember it is a game!
To keep the newer game players interested we must attempt to help them when times are difficult.
A limit on how many players a team can loan out or loan in.
Limit of 1 player per loan period to any 1 club.
A limit on the a move between divisions IE: Up or down 1 division only.
To be the top dog, you should want to beat the best without cheating, but this is only my opinion,

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 9 January 2014, 01:26
Brentford Tryers wrote:
My opinion is that the game should attempt to follow the real game as far as it can.
To keep the newer game players interested we must attempt to help them when times are difficult.
To be the top dog, you should want to beat the best without cheating, but this is only my opinion,
Thats fine, but you miss the crucial point of why? What incentive is there to loan a player to train on a smaller ground and lose value?

Chaz City (Chaz) 10 January 2014, 13:21
Hail To The Redskins wrote:
Brentford Tryers wrote:
Thats fine, but you miss the crucial point of why? What incentive is there to loan a player to train on a smaller ground and lose value?
Maybe those players just play with the team, but are trained at the parent clubs ground? A bit like co-ownership really.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 10 January 2014, 22:01
This idea is rubbish. We have had it many times before. It isn't workable.