Knee before game as to stop

Posted in Off Topic

Lateside united (KK) 6 December 2020, 19:53
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
I did see somewhere that they are only doing it still because there is some kinda sponsorship deal or something from the epl? I have no issues with it. But if they are only doing it to get some kinda extra cash then hmm
Should go back to wearing stand up to racism t shirts when warming up but to keep supporting blm is scandalous
But supporting racists like Enoch Powell and the national front is acceptable? I stand by the thick as mince comment.
my actual name is Enoch Powell pal
Grow up. No it isn't, and your attention seeking and racism is both irritating and unwelcome.
you need to stop throwing the racism card m8 I have never been racist one's

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 6 December 2020, 19:55
Funny how you keep changing your username to that of avowed and open racists. Strange thing for a non racist to do, and you are literally posting on a thread you created about how you're sick and tired of a 15 second gesture to support racial equality.

Lateside united (KK) 6 December 2020, 20:11
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Funny how you keep changing your username to that of avowed and open racists. Strange thing for a non racist to do, and you are literally posting on a thread you created about how you're sick and tired of a 15 second gesture to support racial equality.
Should stand up to racism together no problem at all with that not kneel for a thug that was high on drugs.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 6 December 2020, 20:15
Lateside united wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Should stand up to racism together no problem at all with that not kneel for a thug that was high on drugs.
Youre a racist that doesn't even understand that you're a racist. Oh dear. Beyond redemption and also an attention seeker. Cant be bothered with you any further. Thick as mince still stands. You can go back to your QAnon in your parents basement now.

Lateside united (KK) 6 December 2020, 20:20
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Youre a racist that doesn't even understand that you're a racist. Oh dear. Beyond redemption and also an attention seeker. Cant be bothered with you any further. Thick as mince still stands. You can go back to your QAnon in your parents basement now.
nobody ask you to comment on my post obviously you don't get out much and see whats happening in the real world. I thought we might have some true football fans on here that actually follow the teams not sit on the lap tops all day looking for comments that offend them

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 6 December 2020, 20:22
Locked temporarily

A reminder of the rules

The International Forum Rules

Section 1 - Conduct

1.1 - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed.

1.7 - Racist remarks and ethnic slurs are strictly forbidden. This includes the promotion and/or advertisement of organisations known to hold and promote racist views (e.g. The English Defence League). Racist comments will incur an instant forum ban without prior warning.