Forums

Miscellaneous

QI Game

Posted in Off Topic

Deleted club 2 June 2010, 13:09
tonys tiggers wrote:
heard of tiddlywinks but what does that word mean Katie?
It means twins

Deleted club 2 June 2010, 13:12
Q.

How can you lift a table without touching it with your hands an not putting anything underneath it using a mug a glass of water two napkins and matches?

Deleted club 3 June 2010, 10:59
A newspaper page with the Premier League table on it, you heat the water so that it evaporates, and lifts the paper, and the league table.

Razey Rovers (Daniel Razey) 3 June 2010, 12:48
I am brilliant wrote:
Q.

How can you lift a table without touching it with your hands an not putting anything underneath it using a mug a glass of water two napkins and matches?
i've seen this on Real Hustle, cant remember exactly how it was done but basically creat a vaccum by lighting the matches covered it with the mug and the lifted it

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 8 June 2010, 13:53
Since it seems that Katie has once again left us I think someone else should do a question. smiley

Deleted club 11 June 2010, 14:10
Razey Rovers wrote:
I am brilliant wrote:
Q.

i've seen this on Real Hustle, cant remember exactly how it was done but basically creat a vaccum by lighting the matches covered it with the mug and the lifted it
Correct!

You wet the napkins and light a match then place a mug over the match. he fire burns al the oxygen creating something heavy enough to lift a table smiley

Deleted club 14 June 2010, 10:45
That's not a QI question is it?

Deleted club 14 June 2010, 20:50
No, but at least it's something to answer. This needs to be more active so someone post a good, interesting question please. smiley

Deleted club 15 June 2010, 13:46
Ok heres one...why is the town Wagga Wagga, amongst other places in Australia, the same word twice??

Razey Rovers (Daniel Razey) 15 June 2010, 13:49
umm coz they named it twice like new york new york smiley