Several fixes to the training system
Bubbles, FC Sunnyvale Developer 1 April 2015, 16:53
Today, we've continued to work with the new training system, and we are now getting a really good grip on things.
The following fixes have been implemented today:
- Crash during training if you had a training group with the "Crossing" exercise
- The wish list now shows the new training averages.
- Player comparison now uses the new player abilities.
- IE users will now see intensity selector as an old-fashioned dropdown menu because IE doesn't work properly with the HTML5 slider.
- Fixed layout bug on Windows on the training statistics pages.
- You can you use the "Last X days" and "Date interval" search options on the training statistics pages..
... and if you missed our April Fools have look here.