Forums

Miscellaneous

Lucky?

Posted in General

CF Galacticos (Dan) 26 May 2012, 21:36
South Coast LeedsUtd wrote:
AFCWimbledon youth wrote:
I've just worked out that the profit I made from selling all my team was 504,664C! smiley

Again, a lot of money to me. smiley
i hate you amateurs, so clueless..

ive bought a player for 2m before and sold him for 28m 4 hours later haha
Good for you, stop being big headed

South Coast LeedsUtd (TEN NCC TITLES) 26 May 2012, 21:45
Real Madrid Legends wrote:
I've just worked out that the profit I made from selling all my team was 504,664C! smiley

Good for you, stop being big headed

Razey Rovers (Daniel Razey) 27 May 2012, 02:26

i hate amatures too, the kind that spends millions on players just to win a cup worth 200k smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 27 May 2012, 03:02
Razey Rovers wrote:

i hate amatures too, the kind that spends millions on players just to win a cup worth 200k smiley
Lol the worst are those that do that on repeat and brag about it like it's an achievement!

Razey Rovers (Daniel Razey) 27 May 2012, 03:12
Grantholtsmoustache wrote:
Razey Rovers wrote:

Lol the worst are those that do that on repeat and brag about it like it's an achievement!
Oh i know, they just grind my gears smiley

Deleted club 27 May 2012, 07:46
Im in total agreement with Mr Tash and Razey.

I won the NCC once and I did it with a team that was built up from youths that cost a total of 2.2 million credits. I worked very hard on that team, even beat Razey on the way.

However, that means nothing now as everyone knows that these days everyone knows the only way you can win the NCC is to build a team of Gold stars costing millions of credits per player.

Its just become so devalued now, so much so that my win is now worthless.

Inter Hamster (Hammy Hamster) 27 May 2012, 08:22
Your win isn't worthless is just shows what a lot of hard work and a little bit of luck can give you, the NCC now is a bit like the Champions League compared the old European Cup, you had to win your own league and then could get drawn against anyone, draw and lose and out you went, no second chance's.

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 27 May 2012, 09:36

That's the SCLU we know and... ... well, hate is a strong word.... Shake our head at, maybe?

Market Bosworth FC (Callum) 27 May 2012, 12:45

Give the guy a break. He's made some money selling his team, and the first thing you do is have a go at him. Not all of us are as lucky as you buying players for 2 mil then selling him on for 26 mil more.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 27 May 2012, 12:53
Ajax wrote:

That's the SCLU we know and... ... well, hate is a strong word.... Shake our head at, maybe?
I think maybe "We know and pity because he buys NCC's and thinks that takes skill"