Forums

Miscellaneous

Lucky?

Posted in General

Razey Rovers (Daniel Razey) 27 May 2012, 19:15
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
Im in total agreement with Mr Tash and Razey.

I won the NCC once and I did it with a team that was built up from youths that cost a total of 2.2 million credits. I worked very hard on that team, even beat Razey on the way.

However, that means nothing now as everyone knows that these days everyone knows the only way you can win the NCC is to build a team of Gold stars costing millions of credits per player.

Its just become so devalued now, so much so that my win is now worthless.
oh i still remember that game like it was yesterday, it was a better game than the final itself but mark my words i will have my revenge smiley

Deleted club 27 May 2012, 19:26
Razey Rovers wrote:
oh i still remember that game like it was yesterday, it was a better game than the final itself but mark my words i will have my revenge smiley
I couldnt agree with you more. We both deserved to be in that final. Two teams that were run properly with well trained youths. In fact, I say my team cost 2.2 million to build but I seem to remember having one player that cost me a million, so thats an average of about 120k per player for the rest of the team.

Wow, those were the days.

Sildegapet FC (Gera) 28 May 2012, 11:59
just got to look at Brazil recently who went all the way to the top almost playing in the NCC and then pulled out of oldies when he was too good for it.