Forums

Miscellaneous

Just confirming, new simulator etc

Posted in General

FC Stoke (Rich) 16 December 2013, 21:48
Understated Excellence wrote:
Mirtazapine Volts wrote:
The chairman walked out in disgust put all players on the transfer list and even sacked the tea lady . Every aspect of this update as ruined an enjoyable and slightly addictive game into a complete farce.
You don't pay so it hasn't cost you anything
Why does it matter if you pay or not mate?

Whether they are ruining it for paying or non-paying customers they are still ruining it smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 16 December 2013, 21:50
Bah Humbug wrote:
Mirtazapine Volts wrote:
The chairman walked out in disgust put all players on the transfer list and even sacked the tea lady . Every aspect of this update as ruined an enjoyable and slightly addictive game into a complete farce.
Whether they are ruining it for paying or non-paying customers they are still ruining it smiley
+1

Work on updates that we want. The old match sim was fine because it worked don't get it why make something new when the old one works?

Bad Seeds (Stagger Lee) 16 December 2013, 21:50
Mirtazapine Volts wrote:
nor likely to now

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 16 December 2013, 22:01
Got an injury but no notification, no sign the player is injured either, other than his energy is down quite a bit.

http://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/1203241/summary

EDIT: Bug report sent.

Super Whites (Denny Boy) 16 December 2013, 22:04
Gotta say first impressions are not good. Have to watch the whole game, cant speed time up watching the game. I preferred the old style and maybe they should have kept that and added the new game simulator if someone wanted to use it. Evolution should improve things but not sure this does

Ministry Of Magic FC (Vegabond) 16 December 2013, 23:13
Perinthos wrote:
FC Real Madrid XI wrote:
Now ... You have too click each Player too see his Stats, which is an absolute pain, because before it was all there in front of you.
Does ticking the Show Abilities box on the player's screen give you what you want or are you referring to something different?
What i mean is when i list all my players 8(
Basically we used too be able too see each Players Stats Total ( eg : 525 or 45 )
Now all the Main Team Player screen shows is Morale, Value and the new Player Rating ( eg 8 or 11 ).
I used too use this as a Bible because this screen was where i decided who too keep and who too sell. now you can't do it because you have to go to each individual Player Profile - which is a pain in the donkey tbh.
All they need too do is give a " Tick Box " so everyone can choose which they want too see - either the Player Stats or the Player Rating .
This would keep everyone happy.
Ive cancelled VM subscription - and will do so until this is rectified - cos its rubbish the way they have it.

FC Stoke (Rich) 16 December 2013, 23:24
FC Real Madrid XI wrote:
Perinthos wrote:
FC Real Madrid XI wrote:
Now ... You have too click each Player too see his Stats, which is an absolute pain, because before it was all there in front of you.
Does ticking the Show Abilities box on the player's screen give you what you want or are you referring to something different?
Basically we used too be able too see each Players Stats Total ( eg : 525 or 45 )
Now all the Main Team Player screen shows is Morale, Value and the new Player Rating ( eg 8 or 11 ).
I used too use this as a Bible because this screen was where i decided who too keep and who too sell. now you can't do it because you have to go to each individual Player Profile - which is a pain in the donkey tbh.
All they need too do is give a " Tick Box " so everyone can choose which they want too see - either the Player Stats or the Player Rating .
Ive cancelled VM subscription - and will do so until this is rectified - cos its rubbish the way they have it.
You do know that those stats you see on the players page will be what we will be going by... (3 or 14 etc)

The 525 or 3,756 stats etc etc won't exist in a few months time...that is the way the new stats will look...

Sorry if you already know this but the way you were talking I wasn't sure..

warford (tommy) 16 December 2013, 23:38
this new thing maybe o"k. if you log in tow or three times a day.
who wants to watch every match? i for one dont have the time.
it was a good game , lets wait and see, do"nt think i"ll renew .though.
only my opinion though, lets hope we can still enjoy.
good luck all.

Zoolic Vampires (Lucifer Beelzebub) 17 December 2013, 01:01
Thus far lost 3 games I normally win, drew one, won 2 the players are over the place your forward goes into a wingers roll defenders all over the shop except in defense absolute nonsense . Players making stupid decisions or over hitting the ball that it actually goes out of play for a central pass and sim shows this why .Please Revert back to the old put better sim .

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 17 December 2013, 01:48
FC Real Madrid XI wrote:
Perinthos wrote:
FC Real Madrid XI wrote:
They do give a " Tick Box " so you can choose between the Player Stats or the Player Rating http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/virtualmanager/images/e/e7/PlayerAbilities.png

They've changed the look but apart from changing the old total to the new average on the overview screen the information is still the same. Its not worth quitting over. I always kept the ability view open in a tab because I don't care how well my strikers tackle or my defenders shoot so I never used the total as the sole guide.