Forums

Miscellaneous

Ouch.. :(

Posted in General

Malaga Club de Futbol (Miguel) 21 October 2014, 17:55
So if speed is made up of 50% acceleration and 50% stamina (why couldnt they just taken fitness and renamed it speed), finishing is no longer 100% finishing but 75% finishing and 25% jumping and tackling is no longer 100% tackling but 75% tackling and 25% strength, how are the other attributes weighted?

Deleted club 21 October 2014, 17:58
FC Skyline Yokohama wrote:
I am asking for either a refund, in-game money in the bank that I will now definitely lose, or a return back to the stats before this update. Its only fair, they can implement this on new youths or something.
Be surprised if they offer you anything in compensation. Its in black and white somewhere.

The whole game could be pulled and they are not liable to refund nothing. Same as any other game i suppose.

Spartak Hippo (All Player Prices REDUCED) 21 October 2014, 18:02
ALL of my 18+ year olds lost beta's smiley

FC Skyline Yokohama (Cile) 21 October 2014, 18:04
I agree, we probably wont even get an explanation, let alone any fix to the problem. This is what i pay for... smiley

FC Stoke (Rich) 21 October 2014, 18:05
So where have the stats that I have built and lost actually gone to? I see attributes have gone down but none have actually gone up?

Deleted club 21 October 2014, 18:10
I deliberately haven't saved my ability stats so i cant know. Can see the odd player rating thats gone down. Not bothered about it personally. Its not like others haven't had the same. Pointless asking for compensation in credits they would have to start handing them to everyone effected to be fair. Just means virtually everyone having free money to spend.

Deleted club 21 October 2014, 18:17
FC Stoke wrote:
So where have the stats that I have built and lost actually gone to? I see attributes have gone down but none have actually gone up?
Thats what is confusing me atm. Something can't be right. If you redistribute stats or have wasted stats whats going on. Where are they, have we lost them twice? Don't get it or feel like number crunching to find out.

Would have to assume some stats were getting too much. Sure there will be another update or two anyway before things are looking right. Past caring for the time being happy making do with it.

FC Skyline Yokohama (Cile) 21 October 2014, 18:18
yeah but the point is I've invested 2 months in training a player with trainers and a training facility which can only be obtained by paying premium, only to have that player return to the stats he had when I bought him, and now he is older!

So now, 2 months work is gone, his value will go down, and my money (real and virtual) is gone. I understand a lot of people are effected negatively, but I think ALL should be, and clearly there are plenty of people with positive results...it makes zero sense.

Deleted club 21 October 2014, 18:20
Same but i have the advantage of not having half a clue what i am doing anyway smiley

Deleted club 21 October 2014, 18:21
Like i say i don't think this will be the end of the changes to abilities. This is just another step towards getting it there.