Forums

Miscellaneous

Ouch.. :(

Posted in General

Silkeborg IF (Det var sjovt - vender tilbage) 21 October 2014, 20:34
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
Im not being funny here but most teams have lost the odd point here and there. In addition MOST teams have all suffered fairly equally, so this change hasnt exactly shifted the balance of power.

Teams like Moody Bow are still a fantastic team and a lot of people would kill to have a half a team as good as his, meanwhile club number 1,234,567 that joined last week is still fighting it out for the scraps that are 5 and 6 rated players and getting excited when their players sell for 2 credits
I see what you are saying. And then againsmiley

Woring with players of this caliber both Moody And I try to get the upper hand when it cmoes to the players statplacement.
Now when stuff like this happens it changes months of hard work for you.
An example.
- Andras Trewent (t-listed) 31 rating before the update - 32 now. 1510 old stats.
- http://www.virtualmanager.com/players/9601467-teles-koumantou 31 before the update - 29 now. 1335 old stats.

Why did it change? http://www.virtualmanager.com/players/compare?id1=9514718-andras-trewent&id2=9601467-teles-koumantou

Because Andras has been trained incorrectly... smiley

It's like expanding the goalframe to 7 meters and go back all season and all the teams shots within those 7 meters suddenly counts as goals, and all of a sudden Fernando Torres was the league topscorer for the last 3 years...

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 21 October 2014, 20:37
Silkeborg IF wrote:
It's like expanding the goalframe to 7 meters and go back all season and all the teams shots within those 7 meters suddenly counts as goals, and all of a sudden Fernando Torres was the league topscorer for the last 3 years...
smiley

Deleted club 21 October 2014, 20:38
Silkeborg IF wrote:
Im going to take your side, if only for this statement. Made me chuckle smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 21 October 2014, 20:39
Ajax wrote:
Silkeborg IF wrote:
smiley
great analogy mate

People dont realise how badly the devs have messed up on this one!

Deleted club 21 October 2014, 20:39
Ajax wrote:
Silkeborg IF wrote:
smiley
Would of suited a Center Forward i had last month that was trained in defending. On counter attack he would get the ball run the length of the pitch with it. Then pass it to no one and give a throw in not even a corner( edit: erm goal kick) smiley

FC Skyline Yokohama (Cile) 21 October 2014, 20:42
Rhythm FC wrote:
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
Im not being funny here but most teams have lost the odd point here and there. In addition MOST teams have all suffered fairly equally, so this change hasnt exactly shifted the balance of power.
The problem is that very badly trained players lose no rating and maybe even gain some rating yet very well trained players lose a lot of rating

basically the devs are telling the people who did their research and figured out how to trained their players well that they wasted all their efforts

thats the problem i have with the implementation of this change
this

Deleted club 21 October 2014, 21:05
Don't know if anyone has had a look at the training graphs yet but on one player that i know has been affected already his old and new graphs seems to look more balanced than before.

Looked at another player though but his aren't and i don't know yet if he had been updated. Not seen enough atm to make any judgments on it.