Forums

Miscellaneous

Left and Right Footed players (Not Both footed)

Posted in General

Deleted club 24 October 2014, 13:52
Far as my understanding goes playing a player out of position will have far more of an impact on their ability than playing with the wrong preferred foot.

Some people say yellow is 80% performance i believe it is 75% not a lot of difference either way. Red they perform and 50%. I play my central midfield in the middle no matter foot they prefer.

Malaga Club de Futbol (Miguel) 24 October 2014, 13:55
Dukinfield FC wrote:
That forum post is old tactics by the looks of it and probably not so accurate anymore.
Yes your right, should of used this link instead....

http://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/636

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 October 2014, 14:03
joesoaps squad wrote:
I hav,nt seen a single player - ( right or left footed _ both footed ) - kick with there Left foot yet.
smiley

Deleted club 24 October 2014, 14:04
Malaga Club de Futbol wrote:
Dukinfield FC wrote:
That forum post is old tactics by the looks of it and probably not so accurate anymore.
Yes your right, should of used this link instead....

http://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/636
Looks like i was wrong about 75% on yellow but like i say not much difference. No idea where i read 75% unless it was changed since. I would believe that blog though for now.

I did save links to where i found some useful information not sure where it is though now and it would be on my desktop anyway which i am not using lately.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 October 2014, 14:08
Transfer Market wrote:
I've seen this somewhere, but there is one thing bugging me
What to do with offensive midfielders if played near the forwards
example
is it better to play a left footed offensive midfielder on the left side of the middle or the right side?
Right side smiley .... or in the middle if you want but on the left side, when he decides to shoot for goal, the ball will be shooting away from the goal.

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 25 October 2014, 01:48
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Transfer Market wrote:
I've seen this somewhere, but there is one thing bugging me
What to do with offensive midfielders if played near the forwards
example
is it better to play a left footed offensive midfielder on the left side of the middle or the right side?
Right side smiley .... or in the middle if you want but on the left side, when he decides to shoot for goal, the ball will be shooting away from the goal.
Bugged me for about 4 months this 1, cherrs m8y! smiley