Forums

Miscellaneous

Benefit to changing leagues?

Posted in General

Tiquicia FC (Made in Costa Rica) 29 April 2015, 18:40
I changed leagues soon after I won division 6 in Brazil on my second season and I have to say I really regret it. Looking back on the groups I would have faced I have to say that I am sorry I ever left.

I have been travelling all around the world and I honestly have been placed in tougher and tougher leagues every time I moved. After many bad seasons I managed to find a nice division 5 league in Italy and I stayed there until I won it. Then I moved to division 4 Netherlands and after one disastrous season I went to Germany where they placed me directly in division 3. Needless to say I got hammered but I decided to stay put anyway. I am now in Germany's division 5 but I am trying to climb up the ladder back to division 3. That is now my challenge and I'm not moving until I achieve that goal.

I will tell you this, if you decide to move do it after a season where your ranking actually took a big dive because if you do it after a good season where your ranking soared, you will most likely get placed in a league tougher than your current one or very similar to the one on top that you were trying to avoid.