Forums

Miscellaneous

Can my country be added ?

Posted in Ideas/development

Iraq FC (JH) 23 September 2015, 20:30
Hello i was wondering if countries like Serbia or balkans can be added? Doesnt have to be leagues, just players and such, just for fun you know.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 September 2015, 20:50
Unlikely to happen for a few years at least. I've been on here about 4 or 5 years and they've added 4 (I think) new countries in that time.

FC Stoke (Rich) 23 September 2015, 20:53
Need to remove countries never mind add them...game is too spread out as it is...all the better teams can live a life of riley in their respective leagues...

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 September 2015, 20:56
I think Serbia could be added and one of the others removed, that's not so popular in the real world

FC Stoke (Rich) 23 September 2015, 20:59
The Goon Squad wrote:
I think Serbia could be added and one of the others removed, that's not so popular in the real world
What league which we have is less popular than Serbia?

Name a Serbian domestic team without google? smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 September 2015, 21:01
FC Stoke wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

He said doesn't have to.be leagues, but players, I was thinking Vidic for a start

FC Stoke (Rich) 23 September 2015, 21:02
The Goon Squad wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

He said doesn't have to.be leagues, but players, I was thinking Vidic for a start
We don't have real players though?

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 September 2015, 21:07
It's true but I like the idea of Serbia I cannot spell so I've copied and pasted from Google, more great players like

Branislav Ivanović
Defender
Nemanja Matić
Midfielder
Aleksandar Kolarov
Defender
Matija Nastasić
Defender

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 23 September 2015, 21:45
FC Stoke wrote:
Need to remove countries never mind add them...game is too spread out as it is...all the better teams can live a life of riley in their respective leagues...
+1

Deleted club 24 September 2015, 13:27
What needs to be done is to have only 8 leagues of 20 teams per country. This gives 2240 teams and the bot teams needs to be removed!