Forums

Miscellaneous

crowds?

Posted in General

AFC Marton le moor (Old Goat) 8 November 2015, 15:55
I played a last of season match at home which i had to win to win the league in the real world that would been a full house. virtual manager had my stadium 3/4 full ?

Deleted club 8 November 2015, 16:15
Unfortunately it doesn't work like it does in real life. Crowds are directly linked to your vifa rank which grows slowly over time (winning games), not game by game.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 8 November 2015, 16:39
Name the last time a team in the 5th tier got 6400 crowd?

The highest attendance in conference north last season was 3900. 2363 in conference south. Those are the 5th tiers of english footy so no, it would not have been a full house in real life.

Looks pretty realistic to me. If anything VM were generous giving you as high an attendance as you got.

There are lots of things to complain are unrealistic in VM. This is not one of them

AFC Marton le moor (Old Goat) 8 November 2015, 22:57
i was getting bigger gates earlier in the season. 5th tier is national conference top of national conference get gates of 7000 plus..

AFC Redhill (Alex Hatton) 10 November 2015, 00:11
Hail To The Redskins wrote:

The highest attendance in conference north last season was 3900. 2363 in conference south. Those are the 5th tiers of english footy so no, it would not have been a full house in real life.

Looks pretty realistic to me. If anything VM were generous giving you as high an attendance as you got.

There are lots of things to complain are unrealistic in VM. This is not one of them
I hate to correct you but the 5th tier is actually the conference Premier.

Admittedly Bristol Rovers were the only team to even get close to the 6400 (6235).

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 10 November 2015, 00:22
AFC Redhill wrote:
Hail To The Redskins wrote:

I hate to correct you but the 5th tier is actually the conference Premier.

Admittedly Bristol Rovers were the only team to even get close to the 6400 (6235).
Yep my error.highest average gate is Tranmere with 5235, but they have cleared 7k already in a game this season so title decider seems 6400 wouldn't be unrealistic.